[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 2

Aitz Genghis Khan

alsu:
a thing here, a thing there)))

at least show me the monitoring before you sell it, because buyers are picky these days :D

evillive: If you consider it a grail to have a system that yields at least 50% a day, with no losses or other drawdowns
It's not a grail, it's a scam.

Theoretically, if such a system existed, it would claim to be a grail, which is the point I wanted to make.

Whoever has the information owns the world, whoever controls the information controls the world. У. Churchill

valenok2003:

Much has been broken in the search for the grail (naturally, in relation to the advisor), but everyone understands the term differently.

What do you understand by the word "grail"?

A grail is a system having the profit/loss exceeding 10 if the number of trades is larger.

If it is 20, then it is a double grail.

For me, a grail is a profitable non-declining strategy that brings in more than 10% per month!

vladds:
For me, a grail is a profitable non-deposit strategy that yields more than 10% per month!
A bank deposit, a kind of grail too, is much more reliable than these ephemeral forex ones.

>

vladds:
For me, the grail is a profitable non-deposit strategy with a monthly return of more than 10%!

You have 1,000,000 dollars

And the choice is to put it in the bank or forex.

What would you choose?