Developing a stable trading robot - page 17

yosuf:
I opened a PAMM account pamm.ndd.mt4. RUR, under the name Start, number 213670, advise what my actions should be in the future, I do not want to start with a mistake. What is the "managed account" number? To which account number should I send my initial funds to start trading? To the PAMM account number or to the "managed account" number - eh?

Yusuf, I do not have a PAMM account yet. Yusuf, I don't have a PAMM account yet. You can call 8-800-2000-131 (during working hours in Moscow) - tell the girl on the line that she will connect you to a PAMM account trader - you will be connected and you will clarify all your questions. I myself called, clarified - I was told everything correctly and everything was clear.

First, see your personal cabinet - replenish one of the ways your personal ruble account xRUR 102***** group Non-trading accounts, already from him on receipt of funds - make an internal transfer request for funding your trading PAMM account ... You should call me by phone and ask for a specific advice.

yosuf:
Why immediately "play" and not work? ....
Because it is a game.

Reshetov:
Well, insert the condition on bar opening into your Expert Advisor and enjoy your life.
The Expert Advisor has such a condition; however the difference in the results in the tester modes by ticks and by opening prices is stunning.

khorosh:
The EA has this condition, yet the difference in results in the tester modes by ticks and by opening prices is staggering.
So, there is no condition. When there is one, there is no difference.

paukas:
Write that the minute opens above the channel.
write where? (just saw the answer today)

paukas:
So there is no condition. When it is there, it makes no difference.
If I'm not mistaken, the MT4 tester in "open price only" mode ignores what happens inside the bar, even TP/SL are not worked out. Hence the difference. You have to test over all ticks.

223231:

I understand the futility of classic martingale...reduce the number of losing trades to a minimum

...with a limit of 5 flips

it is necessary to adjust the range of fluctuations.

It is done as follows: Find all

Determine the trend

If the market is flat then stop loss

You got only 2 losses

in the face.

What are the disadvantages of this system?

Get to work, mate!

torgash:
Get to work, mate!
:-) GOLDEN WORDS!!!

wmlab:
If I'm not mistaken, the MT4 tester in "open price only" mode ignores what goes on inside the bar, even TP/SL are not worked out. Hence the difference. You have to test over all ticks.
You don't. The ticks invented by the tester lead to a very slow and implausible test.

wmlab: If I am not mistaken, the MT4 tester, in the "open prices only" mode, ignores what happens inside the bar, even the TP/SL are not worked out. Hence the difference. You have to test over all ticks.

Enough at the opening prices on the M1. But, of course, no nonsense like trades closing on the same minute. It will be quite plausible, albeit with a modelling accuracy of 25%.

There will be small slippages on SL and TP averaging half the size of a minute candle. With TP/SL ~ 1 the difference from reality will almost always be small, apart from large candles.

Better yet, all trades should be done at the opening of bars.