Developing a stable trading robot - page 12

khorosh:

You can look here, and the latest version here.

Well nonsense is too loud to say. Suppose there are two people with approximately the same level of intelligence and training and engaged in the same direction. Then in principle you can draw the conclusion that I have voiced. Well and if you are clever as Einstein or Perelman, then of course, to achieve something a month is enough).

Yes, the test passes, however for example on the first link the maximum drawdown was $13.481, judging by the characteristics of the chart there was no increase in the base lot, count on. Suppose that I have capital of $10,000 and am willing to invest by setting the equity stop at 10%, which corresponds to $1000. Thus, I should set the initial lot 14 times less than yours, now let us calculate the yield. In total, the Expert Advisor has been tested for 11 years + a couple of months of year 12 (let's omit them). The yield was 123441.72, and if we reduce the lot 14 times (for our deposit), it will be $8817.26. Divide this amount by 11 years, we get a return of $801.56... I did not mention in vain that setting parameters for which the grid passes the test for the entire period, or yield is close or less than bank, indicating that it is easier to take the money to the bank, and we have not even mentioned hedge funds with a yield of 40-50% (annual) who are happy to accept a deposit of 10,000 $ (sometimes less). Pot that's why I gave them up.

P.S. pay attention that at flat you earn less than trends. the smaller the peaks on the volume chart, the smaller the angle of the balance chart. i can advise to skip part of the moves, say open in buy only if the price went 2-3 steps down, in a sense, the balance went into minutes and have to buy because the number of eagles and tails tends to 50%, but the longer the experiment the less likely balance returns to 50% ...

Roman.:

Yes. It does.

No questions. We are waiting for a locked ruble PAMM account trading this advisor if you want. Trading conditions - are described - see links and my posts above.

Why only ruble, cent PAMM account is not there?

yosuf:
Why only ruble, there are no cent PAMMs there?
cent PAMM ? xDD are you serious? can you not open a cent hedge fund? ))

keep87: xDD Are you serious?
What is xDD? Is it a smiley face?

keep87:
A penny-ante fund? xDD are you serious? can't you open a cent hedge fund? ))
What can you do, that's how the TS is, in time, maybe we will manage to open a dollar PAMM as well.

keep87:

Excelf :It does. I never called for averaging with multiple orders in the market.

What does martin have to do with it? We say one thing, you retaliate by saying another and proving a third completely unrelated.

You don't even seem to know what a maringail is - and yet you're trying to prove something to anyone. I'd advise the moderators to ban such flunkies like you so as not to clutter up the forum. The problem is that you don't need to refer to the classical trading literature (and wikipedia ) to increase the lot size after a losing trade. And all combinations with placing multiple market orders is just an attempt to draw a balance curve without any visible landings - that's all. Multi-order EAs have no other advantages.

yosuf: What can you do, that's the way the TS is, in time perhaps we will manage a dollar PAMM as well.
First of all, you will have to manage a non-PAMM real. And then you will think whether you are ready to manage other people's money or not.

Mathemat:
Get a handle on the non-PAMM real first. Then you will think about whether you are ready to manage other people's funds or not.

Thank you, that's what we'll do, we'll monitor it to get advice from the participants.

yosuf:
Why only ruble, there are no cent PAMMs there?
No. See trading conditions on my links and pictures. 1k quid = 30 000 RUB, starting with 0.01 lot - it will be the ratio that you ordered.

keep87:

Yes, the test passes, however for example on the first link the maximum drawdown was $13.481, judging by the characteristics of the chart increase in the base lot was not, consider further. Suppose I have capital of $10,000 and am willing to invest by setting the equity stop at 10%, which corresponds to $1000. Thus, I should set the initial lot 14 times less than yours, now let us calculate the yield. A total of 11 years + a couple of months of year 12 (let's omit them). The yield was 123441.72, and if we reduce the lot 14 times (for our deposit), it will be $8817.26. Divide this amount by 11 years, we get a return of $801.56... I did not mention in vain that setting parameters for which the grid passes the test for the entire period, or yield is close or less than bank, indicating that it is easier to take the money to the bank, and we have not even mentioned hedge funds with a yield of 40-50% (annual) who are happy to accept a deposit of 10,000 $ (sometimes less). Pot that's why I gave them up.

P.S. pay attention that on a flat you earn less than on trends. the smaller the peaks on the volume chart, the smaller the angle of the balance chart. i can advise to skip some of the moves, say open in buy only if the price went 2-3 steps down, in a sense the balance went into minutes and have to buy as the number of eagles and tails tends to 50%, but the longer the experiment the less likely balance returns to 50% ...

Profitability is better evaluated in the last 4 years, in the latest refined version. In previous years, especially before 2005, volatility was low and returns were naturally very low. If you look at the last years, the return is more than 100% per year. You'll never earn that much in a bank. As for your advices (P.S.), I never listen to a bachelor's opinion on how to save my marriage or an alcoholic's opinion on how not to become a drunkard.)