Developing a stable trading robot - page 10

paukas:
I wonder what Yusuf thinks.
I'm thinking like MaxZ.

Roman.:

1. All true, at 10,000 quid = 1000,000 cents - lot 0.1; ANALOGUE to this - at 1000 quid (which Yusuf has available, in his words) = 100,000 cents - lot 0.01 on the cent microreal.

2. absolutely correct. Docent is a trickster!!! :-) All the more so, that with boomerang - he probably already made under 1 thousand quid...

The market cannot be beaten by trickery, and the boomerang is dead, it needs large investments in advertising, so that people will believe it - they closed the project as soon as they sat down for 2k.

Roman.:

... "live a quiet life..." "live a quiet life! "Have a reason to have fun..."

2Yusuf: And finally, finish the Rogun hydropower plant!

And where is the soova code anyway?

Continuing the theme:

Vladimir Vysotsky - Song about Soul Migration (1975).

You are right, we need to build a hydropower plant, the electricity is supplied 2h. in the morning and 2h. in the evening, so I rarely go on the forum and do not run the real yet. Will be fine with something from the 20s of April.
>

Mathemat:
It is there, but it costs the same as the Rogun hydropower plant.
I suggested an internal PAMM account for forum members who said a word in the relevant thread, outsiders are not allowed in.

Roman.:

... One of the tasks: not to piss on the unreleased...

The certainty that this will not happen may appear if the Expert Advisor successfully overcomes all the backward trends on the entire history and the initial deposit should be sufficiently larger than the maximal drawdown on the entire history. And we should have in reserve an adding Expert Advisor, which will be activated during a long trend.

vladds:

and another Rogun hydropower plant needs to be deposited!

and that...... :)

It costs 5bn and the deposit is 10k.

khorosh:
You can be sure that this will not happen if the Expert Advisor successfully overcomes all the backward trends on the entire history and there must be a sufficient excess of the initial deposit over the maximum drawdown that has occurred on the entire history.
It is clear - this is the so-called BUFFER.

khorosh:
The certainty that this will not happen can appear if the Expert Advisor successfully overcomes all the uplifting trends on the entire history and the initial deposit must be sufficiently larger than the maximal drawdown on the entire history. And we should have in reserve an adding Expert Advisor, which will be activated during a long trend.
Because of this problem I also increase my deposit 10 times.

Idon' t see anything in common between monetary and non-monetary trading, I'm not sure about the profitability.I don't see anything in common between the monkey nut and the money management martingale, it's quite a modern money management tool. It adds another tool to your trading arsenal - whether you use it or not is your choice. In today's market, the best strategy I know gives such a percentage of losses that it will only work if you use martingale resources, I am talking about intraday trading during active sessions. If you know a better strategy you really have a grail.

Show me these professionals, I can't wait to laugh )))) you know the tool "how to make a deposit and do not understand anything" available to all newbies, they are distributed for free in every brokerage house in your city, come and give you a lot of tools, for free. You make me laugh )

That's right.I've never called to average several orders in the market.

What does this have to do with martin? We say one thing, you say another in retaliation and prove a third completely unrelated.

khorosh :Half a year is too short to draw any conclusions. Why did you give it up so early? Did you run out of creative ideas? Then you had too few of them - only half a year was enough. I've been doing it for the second year, and the results didn't come until the end of the second year. True, I've spent half of my time on U-turn martin (avalanche), but I haven't obtained the results satisfying me. But I was completely satisfied with the results of averaging martin.

What does this have to do with half a year or two years? ))) Weigh the ruler, someone "jerked" MAs for half a year, while someone begins to consider more serious things, a market profile, or at least a trivial price action ) show concrete results or tell me how you got around a no-rebound trend so that the yield was greater than 10% a year with minimal risk of loss (you should pass the test over the entire history).

yosuf:
Can you tell me how to draw an equity line on the demo? I've shown the equity exceeding the balance. Equity "walks" around the balance line, lagging behind and ahead of it. The bad is over, I think.
There are indicators that plot equity and balance on every bar in the form of bars.