Developing a stable trading robot - page 9

Mathemat:
It is there, but it costs as much as the Rogun hydropower plant would cost.

and you need to put another Rogun hydropower plant on deposit!

and that...... :)

keep87:

You may find it very difficult to give up, but I'll console you, I spent half a year writing various grids (like Ilan), calculated all the moves and combinations, as you have already understood, I was convinced of the complete incompatibility of such a system with any income, "-half a year". Been there too, I share my experience, though you probably won't listen, I recommend to read the relevant books on probability theory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half a year is too little time to draw any conclusions. Why did you give it up so early? Did you run out of creative ideas? Then you had too few of them, since you only had them for six months. I've been doing it for the second year, and the results didn't come until the end of the second year. True, I've spent half of my time on U-turn martin (avalanche), but I haven't got satisfying results. But I was quite satisfied with results of averaging martin.

khorosh: It's true, I spent half of my time on a U-turn (avalanche) martin, but I haven't got satisfying results. But I was quite satisfied with the results of the averaging martin.

They say for a reason, that the market is in flat up to 80% of the time, which is in the theme of "averaging martin"...

One of the goals: not to fail on a return martin...

Roman.:

Bach on a cent micro-real with a 0.01 lot, you won't need 10k, but 1k, which you have here , for example.

Where's the cov code?

Thanks, looked it up, only in this case the number of orders is limited to 200 and there is no limit on 0.1. I need a variant without any restrictions. Also, what is considered the best leverage? 1:200 or 1:500?

Mathemat:
Are you sure he's the only one?
I would like to think so, as I have achieved a variant of satisfactory performance on the TS that does not require optimisation, without stops and takeovers (take at 1000 pips), apparently this variant is better for the robot.

paukas:
Why don't you run it on a cent account? You'll need 100 quid there. And you don't have to share it with anyone))
No, I need exactly 10 K$ at 0.1 lot to make the robot feel confident.

MaxZ:
You're confused... I think he was talking about a cent account, which requires 1,000,000 cents ($10,000). He didn't publish the availability of cents first for nothing, he's a millionaire! :))) Comrade Yusuf has 100,000,000 cents ($1,000). But Roman correctly noted, if you use the minimum lot 0.01 (I myself use such a micro-real - throw 1 dollar and have fun!!!), then the money is enough to start testing the Expert Advisor on the real account. But something is wrong here, if he wants to share risks! :))))
In this variant the maximum number of orders is limited to 200 while you need 1000. I do not share the risk, I take the risk myself if that is the problem. The robot is created by efforts of forum participants among others, and I think to give 5% to the programmer forever, 5% to strengthen the deposit, and then to divide it 50/50.

wmlab:
I have seen how a successful trader worked. He was averaging, but always with just one order.
That is the way it is. I never called for averaging with multiple orders in the market.

yosuf:
This option limits the maximum number of orders to 200, while you need 1,000 .
Bummer!

wmlab:
By the way, we never saw the equity line. Apparently, it's a bad case.
Can you tell me how to draw the equity line on the demo? After all, I have shown the equity exceeding the balance. Equity "walks" around the balance line, now behind, now ahead of it. The bad stuff is behind me, I think.