Developing a stable trading robot - page 8

excelf:
Even the best strategy will misfire in day trading. The market sometimes sees events that nobody can explain. I know that professional traders increase a lot after failure, because they know that the competent trade + their experience, they'll win sooner or later, so no matter how you blaspheme martin you can't get rid of it. If you can not find a signal system successful - does not mean that the principle of increasing the lot is flawed. If you don't like martin, go to arbitrage.

yes yes, and who are these professional traders? xDDD are you aware of the position of risk manager in any management company? if he notices such behavior he immediately sends you home, go sleep it off tomorrow come back. It's their job to make sure that traders do not go crazy for one reason or another. professionals do not use martin, it's absurd ) who would unscrew a nut with a tire iron? )))) (=making profits with martingale) uses anti-martingale, or more precisely, share as they go, when the position is already in plus and all they can lose now is an unfixed profit. The best strategy has no misfire at all, it already has a certain percentage of losing trades.)

MaxZ:

1. You are confused about something... I think it was talking about a cent account, which requires 1,000,000 cents ($10,000). It's not for nothing that he published the availability of cents first, a Millionaire straight! :))) Comrade Yusuf has 100,000,000 cents ($1,000). But Roman correctly noted, if you use the minimum lot 0.01 (I myself use such a micro-real - throw 1 dollar and have fun!!!), then the money is enough to start testing the Expert Advisor on the real.

2. But something is not right here if He wants to share the risks! :))))

1. All true, at 10,000 quid = 1000,000 cents - lot 0.1; ANALOGUE to this - at 1000 quid (which Yusuf has available, in his words) = 100,000 cents - lot 0.01 on the cent microreal.

2. absolutely right. Docent is a tricky one! :-) Especially since the boomerang - he's probably already raked in under a thousand quid...

excelf:

Even the best strategy will misfire in day trading. There are events in the market that no one can retell. I know that professional traders increase the lot after failure, because they know that the competent trade + their experience, they will win sooner or later, so no matter how you blaspheme a martin you can't get rid of it.

Is it? Stupid clichés.

If you have not managed to find a signal system successful - does not mean that the principle of increasing the lot is flawed.

If you managed to make a profit with a martin, it does not mean that the principle of increasing the lot is not flawed.

If you do not like the martin, go to arbitrage.

Gee )))) With such an imagination you should work as a cashier in a john - either a big one, or a small one )))

keep87:

yes yes, and who are these professional traders? xDDD are you aware of the position of risk manager in any management company? if he notices such behavior he immediately sends you home, go sleep it off tomorrow come back. It's their job to make sure that traders do not go crazy for one reason or another. professionals do not use martin, it's absurd ) who would unscrew a nut with a tire iron? )))) (=making profits with martingale) uses anti-martingale, or more precisely, share as they go, when the position is already in plus and all they can lose now is the unfixed profit. The best strategy has no misfires at all, it already has a certain percentage of losing trades.)

They are the very professionals who earn more in a year than many in a lifetime, and they play with their own money and there is no sense for them to work for others. I don't see anything in common between the nut and the martingale for money management, it's quite a modern money management tool. It adds another tool to your trading arsenal - whether you use it or not is your choice. In today's market, the best strategy I know gives such a percentage of losses that it will only work if you use martingale resources, I am talking about intraday trading during active sessions. If you know a better strategy you really have the grail.

TheXpert:

Oh is it? Stupid stamps.

If you've managed to make a profit with a martin, it doesn't mean that the principle of increasing the lot isn't flawed.

Gee )))) With such an imagination you should be a cashier in a john - either a big one or a small one )))

If you have not managed to create a profitable Expert Advisor for day trading - don't send everyone to the john, better listen to professionals, maybe you'll learn something.

As for the 5 trades, I have not yet answered - if you're using your deposit to cover landings, you should use this resource with 100%. You should not use your deposit to understand whether you are trending or flat.

excelf:
Listen to the professionals and you might learn something.
I'd love to listen. When you become one, I will listen to you too.

FAQ:

Do you need it? "Money likes quiet" (c) earn yourself quietly ...

..." earn yourself quietly..." "Live a good life!... ...there's a reason to have fun..."

2Yusuf: And finally, finish the Rogun hydropower plant!

And where is the soova code anyway?

Continuing the theme:

Vladimir Vysotsky - Song about migration of souls (1975).

>

excelf:
Even the best strategy will misfire in day trading. There are events in the market that no one can retell. I know that professional traders increase the lot after failure, because they know that the competent trade + their experience, they will win sooner or later, so no matter how you blaspheme martin you can't get rid of it. If you can not find a signal system successful - does not mean that the principle of increasing the lot is flawed. If you don't like martin, go to arbitrage.
I've seen a successful trader work. He was averaging, but always with just one order.

Roman.: And where is the sow code anyway?
It is there, but it costs as much as the Rogun hydropower plant will cost.

Mathemat:
It is there, but it costs the same as the Rogun hydropower plant would cost.

Thank you for the clarification, Mathemat. I see.