Developing a stable trading robot - page 6

223231:

I have met characters who know less in 5 years than I do in half a year. You are another example of that, unfortunately, although I'm more inclined to believe that you've been lying for 6.9 years (again, because of the monkey). If you have an "identified" pattern in price movement, specify it and describe it, since you don't want to make money on it (martingale is a garanteed drain, that's a fact), maybe I can, then thank you ;)

keep87:

I have met characters who know less in 5 years than I do in half a year. You are another example of that, unfortunately, although I'm more inclined to believe that you've been lying for 6.9 years (again, because of the monkey). If you have an "identified" pattern in price movement, specify it and describe it, since you don't want to make money on it (martingale is a garanteed drain, that's a fact), maybe I can, then thank you ;)

The stable working robot has been created, although few people are interested in its work, so far on the demo https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page372.

yosuf:
A steadily working robot has been created, although few people are interested in its work, so far on the demo https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page372

Do you need it? "Money likes silence" (c) make money quietly...

FAQ:

Do you need it? "Money likes quiet" (c) make your money quietly...
The only disadvantage is that for its stable work with 0.1 lot you need 1l cents, or 10k, which I don't have yet. Proposal - to throw together and run on a micro-real with a 50/50 split pibyl. I am waiting for participants willing to help check the performance of the robot in real life. I only have 1k.

yosuf:
The only drawback is that you need 1l cents, or 10k, which I don't have at the moment, to make it work consistently with 0.1 lot. Proposal - to contribute and run on a micro-real with a 50/50 split pibyl. I am waiting for participants willing to help check the performance of the robot in real life. I only have 1k.

You can use a micro-real for 0.01 cents, you will need not 10k, but 1k, which you have, for example, here .

Where's the code?

yosuf: Its only disadvantage is
Are you sure he's the only one?

keep87:

... (martingale is a guaranteed drain, that's a fact)...

You need hard evidence to claim that.

Why enter with a minimum and then build up a loss in order to get the minimum at the end. When you can enter at the maximum and cover the loss with a network of minima.

yosuf:
The only drawback is that it requires 1l cents, or 10k, which I don't have at the moment, to work consistently with a 0.1 lot. The only disadvantage of this robot is that it works stable with a lot of 0.1 cents, or 10k, which I still have. I am waiting for participants willing to help check the performance of the robot in real life. I only have 1k.
Why don't you run it on a cent account? You'll need 100 quid there. And you don't have to share it with anyone))

223231:

So, I see there's a lot of flubbing going on here)). I will respond to those who say and will say that this martin utopia and does not give a statistical advantage. Yes!!! Martin in its pure form will never work unless you use market patterns. I have read the maths on martins and totally agree with them. The point here is different, as I showed in the first post (on the returns charts for the same month), the methods applied in my system have significantly reduced the probability of more than 5 reversals, so the patterns I have voiced work, otherwise how else would it have worked?

It follows that you have managed to build a TS the expected payoff of which is >0. Maybe you need to apply other methods of money management, they produce greater returns with lower risk of ruin compared to martin. And the pictures you cited don't prove anything, you need 3-4 hundred trades on a forward period.