Developing a stable trading robot - page 3

paukas:

Why not? Here's an example.

Profit Trades (% of total): 54 (36.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 96 (64.00%)
Profit Factor: 1.32

You're trolling yourself.

And what is this "statistic" for?

Do you think it's chance?

Chansonette is... :)

Chance, simply put, is probability.

So far, no one has challenged Dub.

223231:

Yes, with the lot multiplier the result is quite interesting with 100$ about 20$ for the month. Attached is the report. 15 minute pound. Over the year it comes out to about the same amount.

I spent a lot of time developing variants of Expert Advisors that use pivot and averaging martin. As a result, I've concluded that an averaging Martin is more promising. I have developed a variant that follows the averaging one and does not lose the money on the whole quotes history.

khorosh:
I spent a lot of time developing variants of Expert Advisors that use pivot and averaging martin. As a result, I came to the conclusion that an averaging martin is more promising. On the basis of the averaging variant I have made a variant that does not lose the money on the whole quotes history.

Can the terminology be clarified?

What is the difference between these martins?

By the chain of trades for example - averaging, for example, B 1 0, B 2 +14pip, B 4 +34pip from the start of averaging...

Here understand B (Buy) then Lots and Price

Sorento:

By the chain of trades for example - the averaging one, for example, B 1 0, B 2 +14pip, B 4 +34pip from the start of averaging...

The averaging one moves in one direction all the time, while the reversal one moves in a different direction all the time.

The outcome in both cases is lethal.

paukas:

The averaging moves in one direction all the time and the pivot moves in a different direction all the time.

And if I'm averaging in one direction (against the price) - which one is it?

There may be different ways to "fill up".

Why do I ask? It is difficult to understand. If the word contrend and trend is applied - it is a little easier...

;)

Sorento:

By the chain of trades for example - averaging, e.g. B 1 0, B 2 +14pip, B 4 +34pip from the start of averaging...

Here understand B (Buy) then Lots and Price

A reversalist builds up a position in the direction of the anticipated trend and an averaging one against the trend. For the diverter a trend is a good thing, for the averaging one a sideways trend is a good thing.

khorosh:
A reversal is building a position in the direction of the anticipated trend; an averaging one is building a position against the trend. For the divergence trend is a good thing; for the averaging one, the sideways trend is a good thing.

Thank you.

I'm averaging myself. Dissipation sometimes grows too much - that's why.

;)

Sorento:

Thank you.

I'm averaging myself. Dissipation sometimes grows ungodly - that's why.

;)

I'm not familiar with such terms.

"In terms of trivial erudition. every individual critically motivating abstraction cannot
ignore the criteria of utopian subjectivism by conceptually interpreting generally accepted
defining polarisers, so the consensus reached by the dialectical material
classification of universal motivations in the paradigmatic relations of predicates, solves the problem of
refinement of the formative geotransplantation quasi-puzzlists of all kinetically correlating
aspects." )))

paukas:

Why it is not? Here for example

Profit Trades (% of total): 54 (36.00%) Loss trades (% of total): 96 (64.00%)
Profit Factor: 1.32

Zy You have a trollism yourself.

60-65% for a risk-reward of 1, yours is obviously higher than 3

Mathemat: well, mql4.com is not the only one xDD

keep87:
60-65% at risk guard 1, you obviously have more than 3
Not necessarily. Either more than 3 or a martingale or one of the two.