[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 541

TheXpert:
Nah, the ribbon the mate wants)

MarketDepth what do you mean?

sergeev:
MarketDepth Meaning?
No, the history of all trades roughly speaking.

TheXpert:
No, the history of all the transactions roughly speaking.

I don't know. "Doesn't seem to make a fool of himself to ask for it.

Dimka-novitsek:

It deletes the hell out of the position's TakeProfit, and also writes one error. I don't pre-select the position. What do I do?

1 select the position beforehand.

2. Check for unchanged stops. If the stops are the same, do not call Modify

asd123321:

...I read and laughed, but the idea of an extrapolator came up, is there anywhere and most importantly with whom to think about it?

Read, chat, think about it...

Just don't be rude, or it will be like yesterday :))

Hello, Could you please tell me if I am testing an EA in the results tab and a red circle appears in the list.

I just saw a red circle next to the word ( modify), what does it mean?

And on the chart of the tester the blue line goes up and the green one goes down (blue is balance and green is funds),

I do not understand what it means the balance increases and funds decrease, I do not quite understand, please explain

Please.

Thanks in advance!

Question on OrderCloseBy.

Has anybody encountered a function that, in case of several open positions, calculates by itself the OrderCloseBy parameters and closes all the positions in two stages - first, what can be closed through OrderCloseBy, and then the unpaired balances with a normal OrderClose?

There is an opinion that the application of OrderCloseBy saves one spread. So, if you need to close a bunch of differently directed positions at the same time, using the function you are looking for will save some points.

P.S.
Another idea occurs in this process. This function might have a mode of converting a pack of open positions into one resulting position, that might be necessary sometimes.

granit77:
Read it, talk to it, think about it.

Just don't be rude or it will be like yesterday :))

Well, no questions asked.

asd123321:
Well, there's no question about it.
You all seem to be on different planes...
To your question about the extrapolator you were given links to two dozen extrapolators with the nicknames of the authors present on our forum - is this a negative answer?

Andrei5:

Hello, Could you please tell me if I am testing an EA in the results tab and a red circle appears in the list.

I just saw a red circle next to the word ( modify), what does it mean?

And on the chart of the tester the blue line goes up and the green one goes down (blue is balance and green is funds),

I do not understand what it means the balance increases and funds decrease, I do not quite understand, please explain

Please.

Thanks in advance!

It means you are draining the deposit...