[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 537

borilunad:

How can the Profit be greater than the Balance? Can there be a condition on how many percent of the Balance! Because with this condition the balance is doubled from each transaction!

You'd better ask him to explain in words "what conditions are laid down in this code"!

TarasBY:
You'd better ask him for words to explain "what conditions are in that code"!

Didn't go any further after this phenomenon!

TarasBY:

Fill the indicator buffer, if there is no value in it, with the previous (not empty) value:

like this.

if (gda_BUF1[pos] == EMPTY_VALUE) if (gda_BUF2[pos] == EMPTY_VALUE)
    {
        if (gda_BUF1[pos+1] != EMPTY_VALUE) gda_BUF1[pos] = gda_BUF1[pos+1];
        else if (gda_BUF2[pos+1] != EMPTY_VALUE) gda_BUF2[pos] = gda_BUF2[pos+1];
    }

And how to switch from ExtMapBuffer1[i] to ExtMapBuffer1[pos]?

Thank you!!! I'm reading the comments, I'm laughing my ass off. Yes. ....

Now, that's a twist of the mind. Wait, I'll think about it myself.

TarasBY:

Then, if Google hasn't broken down, search for'tick story', for example.

P.S. It would also help if you could learn to articulate your thoughts intelligently, so others don't have to puzzle over buy/sell types.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to not be rude, I'm not even going to learn your swear words.

Your alleged "knowledge" in your narrow field means exactly nothing, you have not given a correct answer, and only an amateur can send you to google your grandfather;

Fi.

This situation could be exceptional if the price goes very unidirectional, more than 650 pips at once. And yet it won't knock the trailing stop.

asd123321:

And it would also do you good not to be rude, I'm not even going to teach you a thing or two.

Your alleged "knowledge" in your narrow field means absolutely nothing, you have not given a correct answer, and only a dilettante can send you to Google your grandfather;

Fi.

On thought brainshchszhuchuchok not "sharpened", the handle to the button "search" has not reached, and "foo-foo" some weak got - no sweat, poor thing?! Tin soldiers - it's what we need - and the money for ice cream will remain and not swear mum. :)))

My sincere pity and deepest sympathy.

Good afternoon, please help, I can't fine tune my Expert Advisor (opening and closing orders do not work by criterion as expected (by crossing stochastics every time), they open by stochastics very rarely and I can't understand why(((( ), here is a screenshot and the program:

asd123321:

And it would also do you good not to be rude, I'm not even going to teach you a thing or two.

Your alleged "knowledge" in your narrow field means absolutely nothing, you have not given a correct answer, and only a dilettante can send you to Google your grandfather;

Fi.

Actually, if you are not going to "learn the ropes", you shouldn't have asked. You should have said so right away :))

Exporting quotes from MT to an intermediate file. Are there any working EAs out there? Thanks in advance, I would also appreciate any links to articles about exporting from MT to skul, except this one (https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1533), already read)