[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 533

I have been trying to help newbies for a month, none of the pros are able to write a simple line, lots of explanations, abstruse words, but to no avail. Please write a line when from line 0 to takeprofit goes up 20 or more points (or not there at all), then the EA should open an order withtakeprofit of 10 pointsup.I will not ask any more stupid questions.

Hi all! e.g. i put a sellstop, price makes a move to my sellstop down it opens and price goes up sharply )))) I dont have such a case, but i wonder, will my Sellstop order close without a loss or will it go to the red and close there? Do you have any tips? Thanks!

Beowulf:
Hi all! e.g. i put a sellstop, price makes a move to my sellstop down it opens and price goes up sharply )))) I dont have such a case, but i wonder, will my Sellstop order close without a loss or will it go to the red and close there? Do you have any tips? Thanks!
If you sell and the price goes down, the profit increases, if the price goes up, the loss increases. In your example, if the price goes up, the loss increases. Whether you make a profit or a loss depends on where you close your position. The price can turn around and go back down again, then you can make a profit.

paladin80:
If you sell and if the price goes down, the profit goes up, if the price goes up, the loss goes up. In your example, if you move up, the loss will go up. Whether you make a loss or profit depends on where you close the trade. The price can turn around and go back down again, then you can make a profit.
Too bad)) I thought it would not go to the loss and would close by itself. I thought Sell and Buy stops close by themselves when the price goes up or down! I see, thanks for the info!

Beowulf:
Too bad)) I thought it would not make a loss and would close by itself. I thought SellStop and BuyStop close by themselves when the price goes up or down! I see, thanks for the info!
The position may close by itself if there is a stop loss, take profit or followed by a trawl.

Good people!

I have made it so that the MACD is drawn on the graph and not in a separate window. But the only thing is that the scale is different. I have to compress the graph vertically to make something visible...

Noterday:

Good people!

I have made it so that the MACD is drawn on the graph and not in a separate window. But the only thing is that the scale is different. I have to compress the graph vertically to make something visible...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10869

Noterday:

I have made it so that the MACD is drawn on the graph and not in a separate window. But the scale is different. Can we somehow make it so that everything was even, because I have to compress the graph vertically to make something visible...

There is a simpler and more efficient option - to put IACD (standard) on the chart, save the configuration chart in a template, then in the template manually move it to the main window.

TheXpert:
There's a simpler and more efficient option -- put MACD (standard) on the chart, save the chart configuration to a template, then manually transfer it to the main window in the template.

Wow! Thank you! Great topic :)))

The standard one is clear now, but what about the user one?

Noterday:

The standard one is clear now, but what about the user one?

It makes no difference. This is one of the implicit features.