[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 475

yosuf:
Now they are placing normally, apparently there was a temporary failure in the DC, we will see tonight at 00.00, during the mass placing of orders. I will write back to you, thank you all for your promptness. I have understood from your replies that it is related to my brokerage company.

If you have already implemented this condition, then it will work with all brokerage companies

elmucon:

Do you set them manually?
Now they are set automatically normally, I close defective orders and reopen them again, thank you, it's dangerous to leave them without TP and SL.

It's bad enough that the forum is almost inactive during the day, I have to wait until evening for everyone to come home from work!

I'm just starting to learn MQL, so there are a lot of ridiculous questions thatI want to solve right away.

Thanks for the help, everybody.

Pacman:

Thanks for the reply.

Got it sorted out, all worked out)

Is this how you sorted out the TP and SL setup or is it something else?

Elektronik:

Where is the description of this library?

I would like to see there a function that disables the Expert Advisor by its name on another chart:)

It washere, but something happened to the piggy bank. Now it is not editable. The description and comments are gone. Separately published incorrectly, but everything is in the archive.

When they fix the piggy bank, I'll redo it.

==============

Fixed the piggy bank. Fixed it. Just have to wait for the moderators to post it.

yosuf:
Was it the TP and SL setting or it is something else?

No, I asked the question before that.

And I still don't have TP and SL.

It is only possible to modify TP and SL when an order is opened.

Maybe tomorrow everything will be as it was, if not, I will contact my brokerage company.

Zhunko:

It washere, but something happened to the piggy bank. Now it's not being edited. The description and comments are gone. Separately published incorrectly, but everything is in the archive.

When they fix the piggy bank, I'll redo it.

Thank you. Waiting

They say it's been fixed.

Elektronik:

Thank you. Looking forward to

THE FAQ:
They say it's been fixed.

And it's already been duplicated.

Zhunko:

And everything is already obubliked.

Thanks, but still don't see the description :(

Description:

The library contains151 functions to control the MT4 terminal. In fact, library functions are shells of WinAPI functions.
The library functions have fewer parameters than WinAPI functions and do not have parameters with control codes, which simplifies the use.
The speed of execution of the library functions is 10 times faster and more reliable, than importing WinAPI functions into the MQL4 code.

The library is being constantly updated. Watch for new versions!

Functions: ServiceInit (), ServiceSetAccountNumber(), ServiceGetAllSymbols(),ServiceOpenChart(), ServiceOpenChartSetNumberTf(), ServiceOpenChartSetPeriod(), ServiceOpenChartSetTf(), ServiceDeleteIndicatorsByName(), ServiceLogin (),ServiceRefreshAllCharts (), ServiceRefreshAllOnceCharts (), ServiceRefreshChart()--
available to registered library users only.

Set: