[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 469

Vinin:

So why are you using it?

To count the number of times the function has been performed.

Elektronik:

To count the number of times the function has been operated.

And how will you count if you have return() in the loop

Hello!

I am still struggling with the same Expert Advisor. Orders should be placed by 4 conditions but I have only one condition. I have to close by 2 conditions but they are closed only by TS. I think I will not succeed without you guys.

Files:

Sarguss:

Hello!

I am still struggling with the same Expert Advisor. Orders should be placed by 4 conditions but I have only one condition. I have to close by 2 conditions but they are closed only by TS. I think I will not succeed without you guys.

It looks like you just made a mistake with the logic.

Vinin:

You just seem to have the wrong logic

Probably.

Are you referring to the entry/exit tray or the construction of the EA itself.

Sarguss:

Probably.

You mean the entry/exit tray or the construction of the EA itself.

You should probably first write down on paper what should be done and how it should be done. It helps in most cases.

You wrote that the entry is based on four conditions. You have two entries under two different conditions. There are no four conditions.

Vinin:

I should probably first write down on paper what I would do and how I would do it. It helps in most cases.

You wrote that there are four conditions for the input. You have two inputs under two different conditions. There are no four conditions.

Maybe I misspoke. 2 BUY, 2SELL.

I started with paper.)

Vinin:

And how will you count if you have return() in the loop

I removed return(), still the same story:(

Elektronik:

Removed return(), still the same story:(

How many orders are opened now?

Vinin:

You should probably first write down on paper what should be done and how it should be done. It helps in most cases.

You wrote that there are four conditions for the input. You have two inputs under two different conditions. There are no four conditions.

Thanks for your help:)