[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 424

FAQ:

Then you need to first take the data for all orders, and then, count the number of currency pairs, split one array into several (each for its own pair), and read the data separately

Thank you, I will try.

Can you please tell me why I am unable to reinstall the terminal from the 432nd build to the proposed 438th build? I get an error when downloading the MetaEditor.exe file and the installation is interrupted. What is the problem and what should I do?

sergeev:

well then the function OrderLots.

I can't understand this function, please help with an example :)

it says "The order must be preselected using the OrderSelect() function" how do I select all open orders of the same direction?

Elektronik:

I cannot understand this function, please help me with an example:)

it says "The order must be preselected with OrderSelect()" how do I select all open orders of the same direction?

There is no way. Only in a loop going through one by one with OrderSelect().

Can you tell me if there is a stop loss script that needs to be inserted into this EA?

double x = ... // Задаем на сколько пипсов выше
double sl = NormalizeDouble(High[1] + x * Point, Digits); // Задаем значение стоплосс на x пипсов выше предпоследней свечи
Files:

How can I reduce the number of decimal places without rounding?

(DoubleToStr(NormalizeDouble(0.109,2),2)); = 0.11 and 0.10

Elektronik:

How can I reduce the number of decimal places without rounding?

(DoubleToStr(NormalizeDouble(0.109,2),2)); = 0.11 and 0.10

There are a million ways, for instance, using string functions to find location of a point and truncate a string one character beyond it. But if there is a ready-made built-in solution, why should we invent problems out of nowhere? Just change the two to one and that's it.

Reshetov:
There are a million ways, such as using string functions to find the location of a point and truncate the string one character beyond it. But if there's a ready-to-use, off-the-shelf solution, why make up problems?

please suggest a ready-made solution:)

Elektronik:

please tell me if this is a ready-made solution:)

(DoubleToStr(NormalizeDouble(0.109,1))

If not rounded off, just this one :

Reshetov с помощью строковых функций найти местоположение точки и обрезать строку на один символ далее нее