[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 421

moskitman:

Guys, a little off topic, but still...

Is it possible to "friend" computers/laptops with 32 and 64 bit Win7 over the LAN ?
I have three laptops and a desktop (all at home) on two laptops Win7(64-bit) and they are not seen at all on the network 32-bit Win7 Ultimate desktop. And from it I would like to manage the whole crowd...

Any options?

On a network, it doesn't matter what size computer or system. Something is wrong with the settings.

Zhunko:
On the network, it doesn't matter what bit sizes the computers and system are. There is something wrong with the settings.

Yeah, I thought so myself... But the fact is, 64 sees everyone on the network, 32 only sees 32. WTF???

sub: Could it be related to the fact that only the desktop (32) is on this network via RG45 cord, and all the others via wireless?

About the same:

Had this problem, solved by searching for a computer on the network. Not in the network environment, it appears through the search... A bug of some kind.

P.S. Either the problem of crooked hands. ))) Check the tracer and ping where packets go.

stater:

Good day! If you have a minute, look what is wrong here, everything goes well in tests, I put it on a real chart, I sit and wait, but it does not put pending orders! Again I start testing, it buys... Error 130

ERR_INVALID_STOPS130Incorrect stops

moskitman:

Yeah, I thought so myself... But the fact is, 64 sees everyone on the network, 32 only sees 32. WTF???

sub: Could it be related to the fact that only the desktop (32) is on this network via RG45 cord, and all the others via wireless?

approx:

Andrei, you need to invite my son, he'll come to you and set everything up.

ZS. I'm serious, the policy is to configure the routing properly as well. But, IMHO, you have to do it locally, aren't there any students nearby?

moskitman:

About right:

I had a similar problem. Solved it. It was a misconfigured Wi-Fi module. There is a security feature on systems above XP.

Vinin:

ERR_INVALID_STOPS130Incorrect stops
Yeah thanks, put RefreshRates(); it worked, but only on the computer I copied it to another terminal, the data is totally different ... and for the worse, can it be?

How do I draw out the volume of open sell and buy orders, or better still, their value?

Elektronik:

How do I draw out the volume of open sell and buy orders, or better still, their value?

How do you want to calculate the volume of open sell or buy orders?

OrderLot() do you want to summarise?

Or get a breakeven price?

sergeev:

This data is needed to calculate the difference between buy and sell orders.

Let's assume one buy order with a volume of 0.09 lots and two sell orders with a total volume of 0.11 lots were opened, the difference between them will be 0.09-0.11=-0.02, or if possible the difference between their values.