[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 413

PapaYozh:

Answer:

the window descriptor is a number

The window descriptor is needed to handle the window subsequently

I.e. the window descriptor is just the ORDER NUMBER of the window, starting from 0 (main window)?

7777877:
I.e. the window descriptor is simply the ORDER number of the window, starting from 0 (main window)?

No

Good day all! while writing a waggle expert, was looking for more accurate exit points and came across a cross between RSI (8) and ADX(25). visually everything is fine when trading manually on the demo.

Question how to write the intersection condition of RSI (8) with ADX(25) DI + for example if, RSI (8) has a boundary from 0 to 100, and ADX(25) has no boundary. that is, if you throw ADX on the chart with no boundary and then throw RSI on it, then RSI scales by max and min ADX. if ADX specify boundary from 0 to 100, then there are very few clear intersections ADX with RSI.

Is it possible to define the value of RSI when it is scaled by ADX.

PapaYozh:

No
????... if you don't mind, please give a more detailed answer... and it would be great if you could give at least a simple script as an example, which would make it clear what the WindowHandle function is for

drimara: i.e. if you throw ADX on the chart with no boundaries specified and then throw RSI on it, then RSI scales by max and min ADX. if ADX is specified with boundaries from 0 to 100, then there will be very few obvious crossovers between ADX and RSI.

Is it possible to define the value of RSI when it is scaled by ADX.

And if you then move it left and right, the crossover points will start to stray

Is there a limit to the number of parameters in a non-standard indicator, when connected via iCustom?

I have an indicator with about 8 parameters, I entered all the parameters correctly, I checked it several times, but at compilation error ')' still appears - wrong parameters count D:\InstaTrader\experts\Expert_2.mq4 (11, 280)

sss2019:
Is there a limit to the number of parameters in a non-standard indicator, when connected via iCustom?

I have an indicator with about 8 parameters, I entered all the parameters correctly, I checked it several times, but at compilation error ')' still appears - wrong parameters count D:\InstaTrader\experts\Expert_2.mq4 (11, 280)
Show code + input parameters in the indicator

7777877:
????... if you don't mind, please give a more detailed answer... and it would be great if you could give at least some simple script as an example, which would help to understand what WindowHandle function is for

At your current level of knowledge you don't need it much.

If you have a desire to become a programmer, then chew on the science with the help of Google. Query "window descriptor site:mql4.com"

I'm asking the programming gurus to tell me on my question, is it even realistic to make this advisor?

stater:
I ask the programming guru to tell me on my question, is it even realistic to make this advisor?

Anything is possible, if you want it to be.

see the following things:

1) Bar opening control

2) OrderSend

Try and try, and the gurus will correct