[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 352

Gurus, a tip of the owl:

The bottom line is this: profit from a trade (not yet closed) starts to decrease (I opened the trade). At achievement of X % established by me from the sum of the transaction - the robot closes the transaction. In numbers so approximately: $ 1 (already have from the transaction) profit grows. Council put 80% stop. Profit 1.2$ (also have 80% stop). The market reversed and at (1.2*80%= 0.96) the owl closed the trade.

Exactly in %, breakeven owls I found points there ):

Thank you.

serler2:

All right, then.

Then I'll come at it from another angle.

Is it possible to make an incoming email to display images from FTP? (i.e. the picture is not an attachment and the email would only contain links to ftp)

If your ftp has a HTTP address, i.e. you have your own website - then yes.

Please tell me what I've got wrong! I need to find the day and bar number by time!

int BarNumber=Hour()==12 && Minute()==01;
int day =DayOfWeek(Time[BarNumber]);
Alert("day",day, "bar", BarNumber);

yakov79:

You may pay them, but as drknn rightly says, "They are as profitable as the builder you hired to build your shop. Have you been able to budget with them? And did these builders redo their work for your own money? I have no experience in automating strategies with the help of a programmer.And myself, unfortunately, I do not know SI plus.So I tried to find someone on a respected forum.A dilemma arose: on the one hand, I do not want to give in circulation my strategy (so I'm looking for a programmer from Kharkov), on the other hand, programmers do not really want to work "for the idea"-that is, the profit to share the results together.Not yet found solutions.

One solution is to learn to program yourself. Of course it is long and painful, but only then will all these difficulties disappear. As I look at you now, I see myself a year ago. At that time I have started to learn programming from scratch, wrote an Expert Advisor based on my own strategy, which is now earning good money. At the beginning there was the same problem of finding a programmer. I.e. I can find anything for the money, but I wanted to use my future earnings as a source of payment. Now I come to the conclusion that the fastest and most reliable way is still to learn yourself. My initial idea I have modified probably 100 times, after each optimization, and now I can not imagine if every day would contact a programmer to correct it, and then there and more for money, and so itself in 5 min finished writing. If you think that someone will write the code and then you yourself will be correcting it, even for advanced programmers digging in someone else's code is tedious.

About the fact that someone will then use your work. Believe me, every day programmers get so many "grails" to implement, that they do not need another one. The programmers in MQL4 and MQL5 are usually the same traders with their own proved ideas, and they do not need unproven ideas from others. Start learning MQL4, read articles, post problems here on the forum, we will help you.

paladin80:

One solution is to learn to program yourself. Of course it is long and painful, but only then will all these difficulties disappear. As I look at you now, I see myself a year ago. At that time I have started to learn programming from scratch, wrote an Expert Advisor based on my own strategy, which is now earning good money. At the beginning there was the same problem of finding a programmer. I.e. I can find anything for the money, but I wanted to use my future earnings as a source of income. Now I come to the conclusion that the fastest and most reliable way is still to learn yourself. My initial idea I have modified probably 100 times, after each optimization, and now I can not imagine if every day would contact a programmer to correct it, and then there and more for money, and so itself in 5 min finished writing. If you think that someone will write the code and then you yourself will be correcting it, even for advanced programmers digging in someone else's code is tedious.

About the fact that someone will then use your work. Believe me, every day programmers get so many "grails" to implement, that they do not need another one. The programmers in MQL4 and MQL5 are usually the same traders with their own proved ideas, and they do not need unproven ideas from others. Start learning MQL4, read articles, post problems here on the forum, we will help you.

Thanks for the tip.

Hello! This is the first time I have encountered this problem: I am running an EA on history in the strategy tester. Everything works: trades are opened and closed. But in the optimisation mode, it does not open any deals. I set only 1 parameter to change. I have tried 3 parameters on the history. There is a result. I set only these 3 variants of the same parameter to search in the optimization mode on the same history - no trades. I have tried them on another brokerage company terminal - same result. What may be it?

Help me find an EA. I need an EA to make orders at a certain time and close them. And in the settings to regulate profit and loss.

ikatsko:
Hello! This is the first time I have encountered such a problem: I am running the EA on history in the strategy tester. Everything is working: trades are opened and closed. I do not open any deal in optimisation mode. I set only 1 parameter for monitoring. I have tried 3 parameters on the history. There is a result. I set only these 3 variants of the same parameter to search in the optimization mode on the same history - no trades. I have tried them on another brokerage company terminal - same result. What may be it?

Is it bound to graphical objects by any chance?

Where do you get the signals from? If from the indicators, check them.

FAQ:

You don't have it tied to graphical objects by any chance?

Where do you get the signals from? If from the indicators, check them.

Yes exactly on the graphical objects! ObjectGetValueByShift

And with no chart (optimisation), where will the graphics come from?