[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 328

kov п

I am asking for an open source indie that can draw barwise from higher frames (like AO or MACD).

i can't seem to write a stable algorithm. i often need to change the frame to let the indicator see the needed data on a higher frame

jelizavettka

Roll

FAQ

If i've seen this, i'll try to get it right on the history, online, and even in situations where on m1 bars are not drawn every minute, it's bullshit. i've got an idea. i've been using it since morning and i've never lost it. i'll wait till evening for the situation when bars are not drawn every minute.

Can you advise which of the latest versions of MT4 is supported by Win 2000?

HELP!

santro:

Can you advise which of the latest versions of MT4 is supported by Win 2000?

HELP!

If you already started this search, search under DOS. It may come in handy.

Hi all! I'm new to writing EAs and can't figure out what to do, I need the EA to open one position (order) on execution of a triggering condition and then open another one when the condition occurs again (and not one(order) after another while the condition occurs) whether the previous position is open or not! If anyone knows, please advise!!! ))))

lowech:
Hi everyone! I am new to writing EAs and just can't figure it out... what should be done so the EA opens one position (order) when a trigger condition occurs and then opens another one when the condition occurs again (instead of one after another while the condition occurs), whether the previous position is open or not! If anyone knows, please tell me! ))))
Well, add a flag(a global variable - for example an integer, number = 0) to the EA's Inite
if the condition is not met - then the number = 0
if it is met - and the number == 0 then: open a new order and make the number = 1

Here's the indicator I wrote. It doesn't work. Nothing, no bar graph at all. In the errors there is sometimes "zero divide". But I don't understand where 0 is coming from and why it doesn't work at all. Can anyone understand it?

int start()
  {
   int Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   int i;                           // Индекс бара
   double low1=10000, low2 = 10000, high1=0, high2 = 0;
   i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;           // Индекс первого непосчитанного
   while(i>=0)
      { 
       for(int a = LPeriod-1; a>=0; a--)
         {
          low2 = iLow(symb, 0, i+a);
          high2 = iHigh(symb, 0, i+a);
          if(low2<low1)
            {
             low1=low2;
            }
          if(high2>high1)
            {
             high1=high2;
            }
         }
         double res = high1/low1;
         Buf_0[i] = res;
       i--;
      }
   return(0);
  }

The variable string symb is defined during Symbol() initialization, LPeriod is an external variable, it defines number of bars for analysis

Can you tell me if anyone has done this kind of research? Suppose the stops and profits of a Buy and Sell are opposite (e.g. Buy SL-100 TP-50, Sell SL-50 TP-100), both orders are opened at the same time. Can it be:

a) in a certain interval the profit factor of both order types is higher than >0
What is the best way to do it then
a.1) To close all orders and not to trade

a.2) To watch which orders have a better FP and trade only them

а.3) Continue to trade both order types. (locking)

b) Within a certain interval, the profit factor of both order types is higher than <0
b.1) Close all orders and do not trade

b.2) Trade only with the best FP (even if it is below 0)

Can you tell me how to connect MT4 through a proxy server? I need to write the IP address, but in which file? I have to write the IP address in the file.

Sergey-traum:
Подскажите, как подключить МТ4 через прокси-сервер. Нужно прописывать IP адрес, но в каком файле? Спасибо.

Service-Settings. Proxy button

Skydiver:

Service-Settings. Proxy button

Thank you very much!!! In Tranzac it had to be prescribed in the installed files.