[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 293

GarKain:
where is it written how to make an EA open only a certain number of orders while working on multiple charts?

see the function

int OrdersTotal( )

if you have any other questions, feel free to contact me)

ilunga:

see the function

int OrdersTotal( )

if you have any other questions, please contact me)

Thank you, it's nice to have answers to questions you need to know rather than being told you're ignorant.

granit77:
And should I take on quite complicated things with a basic level of training, without fully understanding the meaning of what is going on? Maybe to get the data in the Expert Advisor through the bush and work like that, until the experience and understanding comes?

iCustom? So I can get indicator values without creating an indicator function?

With #include and a list of parameters? Sorry for the flow of questions, I just want to understand!

In the parameter list I need to specify all global indicator variables, or only the data buffers I need?

I will be extremely grateful for your help!

skyjet:

iCustom? So I can get indicator values without creating an indicator function?

With #include and a list of parameters? Sorry for the flow of questions, I just want to understand!

In the parameter list I need to specify all global indicator variables, or only the data buffers I need?

I was recently told about this myself and was given this link which was very helpful https://docs.mql4.com/ru/indicators

skyjet:

1. iCustom? So I can get indicator values without creating an indicator function?

2. With #include and a list of parameters? Sorry for the flow of questions, just want to understand!

3. In the parameter list, I need to specify all global indicator variables, or only the data buffers I need?

1. The standard way to get indicator data in the EA is exactly iCustom.
2. #include is not from this type of Expert Advisor at all. Forget about it for now.
3. In iCustom all of the indicator parameters are listed in the order in which they are registered in the indicator. 
There are exceptions, but we do not need them for now
extern int Param1=12;
extern int Param2=26;
extern int Param3=9;
extern int SignalBar=1; //№ бара индикатора, с которого берется сигнал (0-текущий,1-уже закрытый)  

// индикатор имеет имя Strelky.mq4  и рисует стрелки на точках входа 
// индикатор имеет два буфера для стрелок 0 - стрелка buy, 1 - стрелка sell

double BuySignal = iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"Strelky",Param1,Param2,Param3,0,SignalBar);
double SellSignal  = iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"Strelky",Param1,Param2,Param3,1,SignalBar); 

Dear, can you tell me where to read how to build a sloping line in an EA using coordinates in pixels?

If I write

if(OrdersTotal( )=0) "order open condition"=true;

then if the EA is open on more than one chart, it cannot open a new order if an order is open on any of them?

GarKain:
If I write

if(OrdersTotal( )=0) "order open condition"=true;

then if the EA is open on more than one chart, it cannot open a new order if an order is open on any of them?

Yes. It won't. You need to cycle through all orders from max to min to filter for this particular owl's magik.

Roman.:
Yes. It can't. You need to cycle through all orders from max to min to filter for this particular owl's wizard.

This does not work for me.

bool Other=false;
int total=OrdersTotal();
if (total=0){ Other=true;

}

the compiler swears

GarKain:

something's not working for me

bool Other=false;
int total=OrdersTotal();
if (total=0){ Other=true;

}

the compiler swears

Don't sweat it, BUT GRAIL it and fall it in the Villagers branch ! :-)

Everything has long since been stolen, ugh, manufactured, before you Kim I.V. - plug this f-you. Read it and take it - all of it.