[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 276

23.07.2012 17:14 am Correction| Delete

Hi !!!!

Can you tell me how to change the start date - so that it starts not from the date given in text form, but from a date smaller than the current date by a given number of days?

I.e. set shift backwards (e.g. 3 days), and it counts from 00=00h of that day.

extern datetime TimeStart = D'2012.07.01 00:00'; //Time of analysis start

Belugov:
23.07.2012 17:14

Hi !!!!

Can you tell me how to change the start date - so that it starts not from the date given in text form, but from a date smaller than the current date by a given number of days?

I.e. set shift backwards (e.g. 3 days), and it counts from 00=00h of that day.

extern datetime TimeStart = D'2012.07.01 00:00'; //Time of analysis start

Try the script:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
extern int TimeStart=3;//Количество дней назад для старта анализа

int start()

{datetime var=StrToTime(TimeToStr(TimeCurrent()- TimeStart*24*3600,TIME_DATE));

Alert(" Время сервера - ",TimeToStr(TimeCurrent()),"; Время старта анализа - ",TimeToStr(var));return(0);}
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ 

I get errors when compiling ...

I'm not very good at programming ...(

As far as I understood, we need TimeStart to remain a text value, i.e. first we need to subtract 3 days from current date and set time to 00=00h.

something like

TimeStart = TimeCurrent() - 3*24*3600

How do I paste time and convert it to text ?

Hello again.

How do I know the value of the Heiken Ashi candle itself?

Sincerely A. Brej.

Could you please tell me in OrderSend what is the format of the expiry date ?

For example, 12 hours after opening a pending pending order to close a pending order that has not been triggered.

Can you believe this crap! You won't believe this!!!! I put the indicator on the chart - it draws objects but does not draw lines! I keep it on the chart and compile it - it draws lines, but the objects disappear! I compile again - lines disappear, objects are signed!

Can I have a look at this miracle?

Hello! Please help me to understand iCustom!

If I understand correctly, all external variables of the indicator, including buffers, are written to the parameter list?

And what to write in mode, if the indicator has more than one index SetIndexBuffer?

skyjet:

Hello! Please help me to understand iCustom!

If I understood correctly, all external variables of the indicator, including buffers, are written to the parameter list?

:) are buffers external parameters?

they are not needed!

And what to write in mode, if the indicator has more than one index SetIndexBuffer?

The one you need. by serial number

spek:

Could you please tell me in OrderSend what is the format of the expiry date ?

For example, 12 hours after opening a pending pending order to close a pending order that has not been triggered.

Translate 12 hours into seconds and add to the server time at the time of opening the order