[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 271

Hello. A terrible problem has hit me. Today, when I logged into the terminal (instatrader) I tried to close an order and then ... when I close it, the inscription "no price" appears My account has risen, nothing opens and nothing closes. what is the problem?

Saturday!

ravlovart:

Hello. A terrible problem has hit me. Today, when I logged into the terminal (instatrader) I tried to close an order and then ... when I close it, it says "no price" My account is down, nothing is opening and nothing is closing. what is the problem?

Good evening. URGENTLY TAKE A BREAK FROM TRADING, LIKE ALL NORMAL PEOPLE! IT'S SATURDAY. THE MARKET IS CLOSED.

oh GOD) thank you for such nice news)

ravlovart:

Hello. A terrible problem has hit me. Today, when I logged into the terminal (instatrader) I tried to close an order and then ... when I close it, the inscription "no price" appears My account has risen, nothing opens and nothing closes. what is the problem?

It must be the weekend.

Good afternoon forum users.

I'm writing an EA and ran into a problem, I can't figure out how to programmatically calculate the value of the first candle of the current week. Please advise how to do this if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

MegaLiN:

Good afternoon forum users.

I'm writing an EA and ran into a problem, I can't figure out how to programmatically calculate the value of the first candle of the current week. Please advise how to do this if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Here's a function to help you:
TimeDayOfWeek(

datetime date)

Hi. Question for the experts.

Is it possible to add the (apply to first,previous indicator`s date) option for a custom indicator from a series of wipers and how to write it in the code?

Henadii:
Hello.Question for the experts.

Is it possible to add the (apply to first,previous indicator`s date) option for a custom indicator from the waving series and how to write it in the code?

Yes, we can. To do it, you have to process the pre-prepared data using the iMAOnArray() function

Example code using this function can be found here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138609/page265 - top post

ObjectSetText would probably help.