[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 240

Dimka-novitsek:
You know, when you change timeframe it also disappears, and permanently, no longer shows on any timeframe. Well, I'll try to do something useful for a start. I guess my computer is wiping out or something.

I've fixed the code a bit, I've already written

Now. Oh, wow! Yes! Great!

Vinin:

If there is only one buffer in the indicator, you should do it accordingly

Thank you for your trouble. Corrected the code, everything works.

Hello, can you tell me if there is a function that determines the balance?

stepan060990:

Hello, can you tell me if there is a function that determines the balance?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/account/AccountBalance

Can you suggest a condition for the check to be carried out immediately (i.e. immediately rather than with a delay of 1-2 seconds)?

Like:

if (условие моментального исполнения)

{

цикл подсчета

}

Just making a helper that shows the balance on + and -, but the quotes change and it "hangs" for 1-2 seconds...

UPS: I've got it all figured out, it's enough to check the change in the overall balance...

double acc_profit=0;

if (acc_profit!=AccountProfit())

{

acc_profit=AccountProfit()

}

Hello dear mql4 professionals.

Please advise me on the RefreshRates() function.

In MT4, there are four open windows for selected financial instruments. For example EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY. I am running the script on EURUSD. There is RefreshRates() function in the script. When this function is executed, data is updated only for EURUSD or data is also updated for GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY?

Thank you,

Yury

Question how to calculate a series of losing orders ????

I want to know how many orders in a row closed at a stop to check the tactic... and in particular the last

ftrw:

In MT4, there are four open windows for selected financial instruments. For example EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY. I am running the script on EURUSD. There is RefreshRates() function in the script. When this function is executed, data is updated only for EURUSD or data is also updated for GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY?

Thank you,

Yuri

RefreshRates () updates data copy for a particular script or Expert Advisor. It has nothing to do with windows.

I.e. if data for any instrument within a script or Expert Advisor was ever requested, it will be refreshed. Others will not.

ftrw:

Thank you,

Yury

Your example will update quotes for EURUSD