[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 237

Still, how can it be that the indicator works only with Sleep(4000); and disappears forever when I change the timeframe?

I looked at the examples, it seems that other inductors are written in approximately the same way!

Dimka-novitsek:
Well, I don't know. Try 11 points instead of 10, though it shouldn't. It may be, it depends on the pair, broker, try it in general. Or even 50 pips, you will see where the dog is hidden. Or even 200 pips.

It's not the size of the stops, they are knowingly bigger than the minimum distance. And I check it...

int New_Stop( int Parametr) //

{

int Min_Dist = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL);

if(Parametr < Min_Dist)

{

Parametr = Min_Dist;

Print("Stop order level for ", Symbol(), " increased;)

}

return(Parametr;)

}

Well, I don't know. Maybe the masters will answer. Can you vilify the robot? Seems to be well written at all.

Ulises:

Brothers, help!

I am writing my first Expert Advisor and I have no idea where and what I did wrong.

Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), 0, Lots_New, Ask, 10, NormalizeDouble(Stop, Digits),

NormalizeDouble(Take, Digits), NULL, Magic, 0, Blue);

I try to open an order. I get a persistent error of 130. I print values Ask=1,22908, Stop=1,22808, Take=1,23010 (my stop and take are 10.0 points).

What's wrong?????

Thank you in advance!

For safety (some DTs) first open a position, then modify stops separately in the loop if you can't modify it on the tick!

You can use this

"Lock" Error 130

or show me code (you'll see what's written there)).

Dimka-novitsek:

Still, how can it be that the indicator works only with Sleep(4000); and disappears forever when you change timeframe?

I looked at the examples, it seems that other inductors are written in approximately the same way!

The indicators with a slip do not work so as not to stop the trade flow!

Good people, tell me the formula by which the iStdDev indicator "Standard Deviation" is calculated.

Leo59:
Good people, tell me the formula by which the iStdDev indicator "Standard Deviation" is calculated.

https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/indicators/trend_indicators/sd

Gentlemen, advise as I am confused

I fill buffer 8 in the indicator with 7 lines, then I send it to the Expert Advisor through iCustom and get the value:

double Ind=iCustom( , , ,"XXXX",7,7)
I`m confused with seven lines HELP!!! Where the buffer and where the value from the buffer.

deyron:
Gentlemen, advise as I am confused

I fill buffer 8 in the indicator with 7 lines, then I send it to the Expert Advisor through iCustom and get the value:

I`m confused with seven lines HELP!!! Where the buffer and where the value from the buffer.
Read carefully here and do everything by analogy...