[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 224

Roll:
For some reason, they are created. For your consideration --> https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137718
figured it out, thanks!

Roll:

Let me try to "translate" the first entry for you:

"If at least one of the expressions 1. or 2. is true, then ... "
1.the order instrument is the same as the chart instrument and the external variable OnlyThisSymbol has the value true
2.The OnlyThisSymbol external variable has a value equal to false.

Now, the meaning of this entry:
There is an enumeration of orders to be closed by positions with different filters. This record is a filter by instrument. If you set the value of the onlyThisSymbol external variable, you can choose whether you want to close orders only for a chart symbol or orders for any symbol.

All is clear. Thank you, but I'll take care of the rest now.

Can you tell me if there is an online version of MetaEditor somewhere on the Internet, so that it can colour functions and produce errors during compilation. I can't install MT4 at work, and with it MetaEditor, so I have to write in notepad and then check the code's grammar at home.

paladin80:
Can you tell me if there is an online version of MetaEditor somewhere on the Internet, so that it can colour functions and produce errors during compilation. I can't install MT4 at work, and with it MetaEditor, so I have to write in notepad and then check the code's grammar at home.

I have to write in notepad and then check the grammar of the code at home.

Hello,
help write a simple EA, the following criteria:
when the EA is attached to the chart, check to open two orders simultaneously in different directions with the same current price sell,buy condition is a multiple of 25 (variable so you can set for example 50) (example: 1.2850,1.3425,1.2375 think so)
i.e. when attached market is 1.2936 once it reaches either 1.2925 or 1.2950) condition will be met (a multiple of 25) and two opposite sell buy orders will open at this price
then set a stop loss and take profit, numbers changing eg stop 200 take 25
then when take profit triggers, repeat the opening of two sell buy orders and set them stop loss and take profit:::::i see the following, if price is a multiple of 25, open a sell by, set a take profit 25(change) stop loss 200(change) stop profit when one of the take profits triggered repeat the same procedure of opening an order, and set a stop and take profit
then the same for a stop loss
i think the gist is clear, i think it is not very hard to use but i just want to logically find it in the code, i don't understand how it works thank you so far

1e-find a condition (multiple of 25 variable (1.2825,1.5375))
2e-opens two buy or sell bets
3e-puts a stop loss and take profit for each

4e-in case of take profit triggering, repeat 2e,3e
5e-in case of stop loss triggering, repeat 2e,3e

Gterik, go to the jobe with your offer.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

If something is not understandable wrote sorry, but I can rephrase the goal, just ask))))

thank you all in advance, a bit of ready-made template is much easier to create, when all the same you do not know shit, but at least there is something to build on, thank you

Yeah, I thought they would write such a simple code for me, but here I was sent to such a wilderness that I could hardly get out, I see, I have to sit down to a book, just to write it, no way... though it's the basis of the grail in my opinion, no need to think where it goes, as long as it goes...

Remember, everything is simple...

It's going down. It's 100%, you can be sure of that.