[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 188

Hi all.

There is a function bool NewBar().Please make a function bool NewZZ() . When a new zigzag knee appears -> true.

gince:

Hi all.

There is a function bool NewBar().Please make a function bool NewZZ() . When a new zigzag knee appears -> true.

And why such a function, recently did a neuron on ZZ, EA, but didn't use such a function. Especially since most ZZ's are designed for visual decision making only.

Pyro:

I don't need a cycle. I need to get the LOT of the last order, no matter which one, I don't need filtering. There is nothing about LOT in the example. I am puzzled.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/107476/page11
GetLotLastOrder() function

Regards all good evening! From the google window, where nichol is it possible to subwrite an ordinal variable in mql4 code? word?

DmitriyN

Thanks already sorted it out. There was a rather funny bug because orders were closed in the wrong order (from larger to smaller), so the last order was always 0.1 and I thought it was a glitch.

YOUNGA:
Suggest a "favourite principle" of EA name formation - and that it takes into account the principle of operation and version, etc.
Simple way.
Date+name+indicator (variant for custom indicator, magik=date)
Example:
120616_IntegerCPBinarTrade_v2

Well sorted, you can see the sequence of EA creation.

Vinin:
Why such a function, recently did a neuron on ZZ, EA, but did not use such a function. Especially since most ZZs are designed for visual decision making only.

The program calculates once per bar ( bool NewBar() ). At the same time it draws lines once per bar. This results in many unnecessary times (overloading the processor) producing extra lines and the same calculations. Other calculations could have been done at this time. At this point it will be fully sufficient to make these calculations and drawing once at appearance of a new zigzag ray. The beam may then be redrawn. In a word so, when there is a new ray, it means at the beginning of this ray a bend has been formed and it is necessary once before the next ray to make calculations and drawing of lines.

The other calculations are carried out at the appearance of a new bar, and the other tick.

But what I am asking for, once at the appearance of a new zigzag ray.

Can you tell me why the window with external variables (extern) does not open when the script is attached?

silhouette:
Can you tell me why the window with external variables (extern) does not open when the script is attached?
Do you have these letters in your code?
#property show_inputs

silhouette:
Can you tell me why the window with external variables(extern) does not open when the script is attached?

input