[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 183

The WRP function is great!
But you'd be better off with the VIEWER function.
It is more flexible in terms of selecting a column for matching criteria and a column for results
Anything you need, just ask.

MikeM:
The WRP function is great!
But you'd be better off with the VIEWER function.
It is more flexible in terms of selecting a column for matching criteria and a column for results
Anything you need, just ask.

OK.

Good afternoon.

Can you tell me how to find the highest close in an array:

double hc = iClose(NULL, 0, iHighest(Symbol(), 0, MODE_HIGH, PERIOD_M1, kk));

Is it done this way or am I mistaken?

Searching for "highest close" didn't find an answer.

You have to use the VPR.
The lookup requires sorting in the search criterion column, which is not good in our case.
I'll make a table and send it to you in person.
By the way, with today's real eurodollar quotes.

Good afternoon!

Objective: I'm trying to create an indicator that draws arrows to the right of the chart based on data from an array

The problem: the arrow time and price (arrow location) are clearly stated in the array but I cannot figure out how to do it better in the indicator ... I tried to create a leading array, but I ran into a problem - I can't time a bar - which has not yet been drawn, so I can't be 100% sure that the arrow is there,

i tried to count by bars - it did not work - because of the trading session as i trade on the commodity market (for example, oil on m15 cannot be traded for 1 hour a day, but if you look to the right of the chart - you can place the bars without problems)

So - hope for your help and advice))

Sent.
Explanation: the first column is the opening and closing order markers. Can be any unique sets of letters. The main thing is to use exactly the same ones in formulas. Markers shall always be in the first column, which is a peculiarity of the APT function.
FALSE in formulas is fundamental. Without it, ERS will not work properly on unsorted first column.

ZZY cell F4 should be made to look the same as the cells above. (Cost of haste.)

wenay:

Good afternoon!

Create the arrow for the chart element with the index i in the indicator buffer element with the index i-1. Naturally, you should not do this for the rightmost element of the chart (with index 0).

MikeM:
Create the arrow for the chart element with the index i in the indicator buffer element with the index i-1. Naturally, it should not be done for the rightmost element of the chart (with index 0).

it is clear how to create it, but it is not clear how to place it by time.... for example: i want to draw an up arrow for some oil price at 1hr-15min tomorrow... how do i know exactly at 1hr-15min precisely to show this value in the buffer?

FAQ:

RTFM

List of open orders and positions : OrdersTotal

List ofclosed orders and positions : OrdersHistoryTotal

The bool OrderSelect(int index, int select, int pool=MODE_TRADES)
The function selects an order for further manipulation. Returns TRUE if the function completes successfully. Returns FALSE if the function fails. Call GetLastError()to get error information .

The poolparameter is ignored, if the order is selected by the ticket number. The ticket number is a unique identifier for the order. To determine from which list an order is selected, its closing time must be analysed . If the time of closing of the order is 0, then the order is open or pending and is taken from the list of open positions of the terminal. An open position can be distinguished from a pending order by its type. If the time of closing is not equal to 0, then the order isclosed or pending and has been selected from the history of the terminal. A closed order can be distinguished from a deleted pending order by its type.

You once said you know PCP, I can imagine...

Me too. On your resource, for some reason all the codes are through Guys, there are standard language functions, and rewriting them from scratch is ludicrous.

wenay:

it is clear how to create, it is not clear how to time.... for example: i want to draw an up arrow for a price of oil at 1h-15min tomorrow... how do i know that the value in the buffer will be displayed at 1h-15min precisely?

Time[i] - time corresponding to the i-th bar of the chart.
I do not understand what "tomorrow's" data are in the chart at all. Where are they shown? I want it!!!