[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 174

Please advise how to switch from the currency market to the stock market in the mt4 teletrade?

Good afternoon!

Question about additional parameter

#property library

Couldn't find an answer - what is it used for?

As roughly understood, to change the location of the default function library...

i.e. ..experts\libraries

Good afternoon. I am trying to close a position with my hands, but when I turn the EA on, it opens a bigger position, i.e., not the same as in the settings.

I tried to restart the terminal, delete the logs and history does not help ... Maybe someone will tell me.

I can't figure out whether this idea can be implemented. There are graphical objects on the chart (trend objects, etc.) I need to remove them for a while, if necessary, return them to their places.

P.S. It is very convenient to remove clutter on the chart for a while

001:

I can't figure out whether this idea can be implemented. There are graphical objects on the chart (trend objects, etc.) I need to remove them for a while, if necessary, return them to their places.

P.S. It is very convenient to remove clutter on the chart for a while

Maybe try to use tmpl?

valeriil:

Maybe try using a tmpl?

tpl, sorry

valeriil:

tpl, sorry.

Yes, it's the easiest, but I'd like to be able (as in some terminals) to remove/restore objects.

Is it possible to specify a level in the EA so ???? this is a piece of code from the indicator

#property  indicator_level1  30

Stepan2:

#property library

Couldn't find an answer - what is it used for?

Just to tell the compiler that the output file will be a library.

See a couple of posts ago for some clarification

paladin80:
Соглашусь с модератором, что лучше помечать ордера/позиции, чем сравнивать цены открытия. Кроме магик-номера можно задействовать проверку комментариев. Цену открытия можно писать в комментарии (напр. "EURUSD, 1,251").

I agree I wrote them down, what do I do next?