[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 154

When optimising the robot, I get some intermittent ***shit. What could this be about?

Can you help me insert the Volumes indicator in my EA? In general, the task is simple: check the first and second bars, if the colour of the second bar is red and the colour of the first is green - buy!

igorreche:

Dear Sirs, can you help me put the Volumes indicator into my EA?

There are 3 optimal ways of solving this problem:
1) Order the implementation of this indicator into your EA at Work,
2) Look for its function here,
3) Try to cram it into your EA yourself, and if it fails, you can post the code/part of the code here, then we can look at it.

My question is: "How do I explain my trading robot? Of course I've heard that the authors of some EAs intentionally put in their EAs the function that does not work on a real account, but I have an EA that is running in the Strategy Tester and does not want to work even on a demo account. =(

What may be the problem? I looked in the log, no errors, everything is normal.

And by the way, how to improve the quality of simulation at least to 70-80%?

And can I download my brokerage company not the whole quotes history, and only a part of it, let's say for 1 month? I don't have enough memory for testing and because of that I may go to work and come back, wash, shave etc. and not waiting for result. ( A bit ironic, but still very long)

emonh:

Hello, esteemed forum users, I have a question. Of course, I've heard that the authors of some EAs intentionally allow them not to work in a real account, but I have an EA that is running in the Strategy Tester and does not want to work even on a demo account. =(

Remove IsTesting().

paladin80:
Remove IsTesting().

Yes, thanks, tried it, but it doesn't work. Only the results in the tester have changed for the worse. Yes, and can we see the answer to the other two questions above?

Good evening! I decided to put my old long forgotten Expert Advisor on the chart again, paired with another one, and here it does not put!!! Moreover, the order is being executed, and even GetLastError( ) is equal to zero (!!!), but there are no results (orders)! In the screenshot below, all orders are placed by another EA. Oyo, besides, I don't see any orders on the chart at all!!!
int start()
  { int X,Y; double price=NormalizeDouble(((Ask+Bid)/2),Digits);            
//----
Alert ("start");

if(C==0){ Price = price ;  C=1; wremjapomnim=TimeCurrent( ) ;I=0;W=0;}

for(int i=OrdersTotal();i>0;i--){
 OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS );
 //Alert ("OrderType( )", OrderType( ));
 if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&&OrderMagicNumber( )==1000){
if(OrderType( )==OP_BUYSTOP){X++;}
if(OrderType( )==OP_BUY){X++;}}}
X=X-dolivka;   Alert ("X+++", X," dolivka ",dolivka);
if (X<=0  ){//Alert ("Price", Price);Alert ("Price +otstup*Point",Price +otstup*Point);Alert ("Price+takeprofit*Point+otstup*Point", Price+takeprofit*Point+otstup*Point);
                 // Alert ("X", X);

tiket= OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP,  volume*A, Price +otstup*Point,Point * 3, R1, Price+takeprofit*Point+otstup*Point, "OP_BUYSTOP", 1000,  expiration, Red); 
 int Error=GetLastError( );  Alert ("OP_BUYSTOP", GetLastError( )); 
    }M=0;
   if (Error !=0 ) { Print ( " Error  OP_BUYSTOP " ,Error," Symbol ",Symbol(), " tiket ",tiket," volume*A ",volume*A," Price +otstup*Point ",Price +otstup*Point," Price+takeprofit*Point+otstup*Point ",Price+takeprofit*Point+otstup*Point, 
  " Ask ", Ask , " Bid " , Bid );
   Error=0;}

for ( i=OrdersTotal();i>0;i--){ OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS );//Alert ("OrderType( )", OrderType( ));
 if( OrderMagicNumber( )==2000 &&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) { 

emonh:

Hello, esteemed forum users, I have a question. Of course, I've heard that the authors of some EAs intentionally allow them not to work in a real account, but I have an Expert Advisor that runs in the Strategy Tester and does not want to work even on a demo account. =(

What may be the problem? I looked in the log, no errors, everything is normal.

And by the way, how to improve the quality of simulation at least to 70-80%?

And can I download my brokerage company not the whole quotes history, and only a part of it, let's say for 1 month? I don't have enough memory for testing and because of that I may go to work and come back, wash, shave etc. and not waiting for result. ( A bit ironic, but still very long)

I advise you not to post any more decompiled EAs. The next one will be the last one

Good afternoon. Can you tell me if it is possible to see the opening prices of 1 minute candles inside a 5 minute candle?