[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 117

jelizavettka:

HOORAY!

Cheers!

Cheers! - I'd love a mineral water... Alcohol - enough for the holidays... :-)

Do you know how to make an indicator that compares previous and current value of AccountFreeMargin? I want to make a simple indicator that would show the minimum value of free funds. So that I could see the current drawdown of my EA. Here is the code.
#property indicator_chart_window
int start()
  {
double z, MinFreeMargin = AccountFreeMargin();
if(AccountFreeMargin()<MinFreeMargin)
z = MinFreeMargin;

Comment ("Минимальная маржа= " ,z,"\n");
   return(0);
  }

ierehon:
Can you tell me how to make an indicator that compares previous and current value of AccountFreeMargin? I want to make a simple indicator that would show the minimum value of free funds. To be able to see the current drawdown of the EA. Here is the code.

information turkeys are written all over the place.

search

for example http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/6429-indikator-orderbalans.-vizualizatsiya-torgovli?p=2686762&viewfull=1#post2686762

Can you give me a hint?

Digamma:

Can you give me a hint?

You should come here, but I'm not sure they can help you with that.

Vinin:

You should come here, but I'm not sure they can help you with that.
Thank you!
I wanted to know about the possibilities beforehand, so I put the question here

I use this job site often)

smshev:

information turkeys are written all over the place.

search

here for example http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/6429-indikator-orderbalans.-vizualizatsiya-torgovli?p=2686762&viewfull=1#post2686762

Thanks, but it's complicated for me. I've already looked through a lot of threads, haven't found anything yet. I guess you have to use an array here, or am I wrong? I don't know much about arrays. Somebody help me figure this out!

ierehon:

Do you know how to make an indicator that compares previous and current value of AccountFreeMargin? I want to make a simple indicator that would show the minimum value of free funds. So that I could see the current drawdown of my EA. Here is the code.

In your notation it looks like this

#property indicator_chart_window

double MinFreeMargin;

int init()
{
   MinFreeMargin = AccountFreeMargin();
}

int start()
  {
   if(AccountFreeMargin()<MinFreeMargin)
      MinFreeMargin = AccountFreeMargin();

Comment ("Минимальная маржа= " ,MinFreeMargin ,"\n");
   return(0);
  }

Digamma:
Thank you!
I wanted to know in advance about the possibilities of implementation, so I asked the question here

a resource of work I use often )
You'll have to formalise on your own what it means to trawl "like a parabolic", then you can think about implementation.

tell me what this - clCloseBuy - line in the code means.