[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 73

artmedia70:

Oh, don't shout like that... I think you've got CapsLock stuck... I wish you'd double the font size and make it bold.

It's just a... an aside.

Now let me explain it to you:

I'll explain the point. By making a recursive call, you are getting your EA to loop exactly to this part... That is, if there are any orders or market positions, the EA should hang and do nothing (just hang) until you manually delete all orders and close positions? Then what is the point of such automated trading, if the EA will hang there without your intervention?

Reconsider your approach to EA logic

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, the TrallingStop script is run separately, in the future I plan to cross it with an EA, but that's not the point. The point is that it waits for trall triggering in this function. That's how it is)

MXDEEM:

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, the TrallingStop script is run separately, in the future I plan to cross it with an EA, but that's not the point. The point is that it waits for trall triggering in this function. It goes like this)
You call your function from start(). If there are no positions and orders - your actions. If there are - exit the function to the start. You call the trawl at start.

how can you change the indicator from ninja trader to meta trader

FAQ:

Quite. Actually, the server is needed to receive a tick which triggers the start() function

The script can work in infinite loop and therefore does not need ticks, it needs ticks for indicators and Expert Advisors (in standard configuration (because Expert Advisor can also work in infinite loop)).

But the ticks can be caused artificially - with VINAPI. In addition, there is such a standard feature as the strategy tester (which is also able to generate ticks).

You just need to use your brain and SEARCH ON THE SITE (FORUM).

And not bring in the advantages or disadvantages of file-server technologies.

CLASS, thanks for the good answer...

In short, VBA rules and C++ is for artificial objects.

without the OS Kernel, of course.

))

MXDEEM:
Yeah, either I'm invisible or no one wants to help or can help((

Ranevskaya was constantly late for rehearsals. Zavadsky got sick of it, and he
asked the actors that if Ranevskaya was late again, to simply
not to notice her.
Faina Georgievna runs into the rehearsal, out of breath:
- Hello!
Everyone is silent.
- Hello!
No one pays any attention. For the third time:
- Hello!
Same reaction again.
- Oh, there's no one?! Then I'll go take a piss.

PerlOF:

KLASS, thanks for the good answer...

In short, VBA rules and C++ is for artificial objects

without the OS Kernel, of course.

))

"I know kung fu, karate, judo, and many other scary words"(c)

Go straight to the annals, what the heck.

Good day to all! I have this question: there is an array of 8 points M[8][2] and there is a circle of radius r. Task: find coordinates of the centre of this circle so that any 3 points are as close to the edges of this circle as possible (it doesn't matter where they are located - inside or outside the circle). If anyone knows the solution to a similar problem for other geometric shapes, please let me know.

Elenn:
Good afternoon everyone! I have this question: there is an array of 8 points M[8][8] and there is a circle of radius r. The problem is to find coordinates of the centre of this circle so that any 3 points are as close to the edges of this circle as possible (it doesn't matter where they are located - inside or outside the circle). If anyone knows the solution to a similar problem for other geometries, please let me know.

An array of 8 points is M[8][2] rather than M[8][8].

"Any three" are the pre-selected ones, or what?

help is needed. When using the orderselect function , how can I get the opening price out of this order?

OrderSelec t(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); what do I have to write next for it to give me the opening price?

Myth63:

help is needed. When using the orderselect function , how can I get the opening price out of this order?

OrderSelec t(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); what do I have to write next for it to give me the opening price?

for(int cnt1_Orders=0; cnt1_Orders<OrdersTotal(); cnt1_Orders++) {
                  OrderSelect(cnt1_Orders, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

And then OrderOpenPrice() .