[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 67

Fox_RM:

I have also missed another point:

- in your version, there is no decrease of parameters OrdB and OrdS for further opening of ordersif (OrdB<=OrederBuy),if (OrdS<=OrederSell).

In the new version, we have, for example, opened 5 orders, recalculated them, but the if condition won't let us open any more orders. In my old variant, OrdB-- and OrdS--

were used.

- In your version, there is no parameter reduction

They are closed, there are less of them ! Why do you need any more complications when recalculating the history?

r772ra:

- in your version there is no reduction of parameters

Closed, there are fewer of them ! Why any more complications, with history recalculation.

That's right, I didn't get the point right away.

hint, how to write a condition that is fulfilled if in a range of eg 30 pips from the current price there are no open orders... 0_о

as if the price is 1.32 then check if the orders are in the range of 1.323-1317.

w_ersoc:

hint, how to write a condition that is fulfilled if in a range of eg 30 pips from the current price there are no open orders... 0_о

as if the price is 1.32 then check if the orders are in the range of 1.323-1317.

Here

DhP:
Here
thanks

Gentlemen, how does an EA connect to a specific server and port? Is this even possible?

Lisi4ka330:
... how d can be equal to 0, because the function returns the number of decimal places, which means that d will always be greater than 0 and the condition will always be false
I haven't encountered this situation myself, so I can only assume that this is some kind of "foolproof" when the broker has not defined DIGITS information returned by MarketInfo()

GaryKa:
I have not encountered this situation myself, so I can only assume that this is some kind of "foolproofing" where the broker has not identified the DIGITS information returned by MarketInfo()

When testing and optimizing MarketInfo() from other instruments returns 0

thanks, now we can move on)))))

Good afternoon.

Question how to test or whose results are more reliable ?

In the Expert Advisor the H1 period is clearly prescribed everywhere.

I am testing on m1 on open - clear loss.

I have tested it on H1 with all ticks going up.

The problem is that the stops are small - just a few points. Profits are large.