[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 29

sting-igor:

Where can I find an EA that places, deletes or modifies an order, TP or SL at a certain price?

I would like to know if there is such an EA at a price indicated by a trader.

Guys, can you answer my question on page 27, please?

globad:
Can you guys answer my question on page 27, please?

And mine on the same page.

Good day!

Can you tell me if there is any function that determines the closing price of a closed order (from the history)?

Thank you.

FelixFX:

Good day!

Can you tell me if there is any function that determines the closing price of a closed order (from the history)?

Thank you.

OrderClosePrice

thanks

Can iMAOnArray handle a two-dimensional array?

Rorschach:
Can iMAOnArray handle a two-dimensional array?

As long as timeseries are one-dimensional arrays, MAKS will also only work on one-dimensional arrays. But when the price chart becomes three-dimensional...

sting-igor:

sting-igor:

Where can I find an EA that places, deletes or modifies an order, TP or SL at a certain price?

Please give me the link if there is one. at the price the trader specifies.

globad:

Hello all, good people, help me with advice! There is a script that places orders at a set time, at a certain distance from the price. Several orders, all at the same price. I am working with several terminals on one account. It is very important for me to place all orders at one price. Often one of the terminals lags a bit (a fraction of a second). As a result, some of the orders which are handled by the lag terminal may be shifted by 1-2 points. It has recently cost me a quarter of deposit. On the whole, prices are the same in all terminals. The difference is in time of orders placing because of lag of one of the terminals. The script grabs the first price that appeared in the flow after the set time. The order placement starts from this price. In general, I have understood how to solve this problem. Unfortunately, I do not understand mql at all. I need to reorient the script from opening orders at the current price to opening them at the Open minute bar. I do not know how to do it. I have tried it and it has not worked. I have changed the current price Bid to Open. (Of course, it doesn't work)) - apparently, it is some kind of a function. The result - it won't compile! Replacing it with Price_Open. It compiles but does not work. The orders are not placed at all. Please, advise how to do it. Thank you in advance!

Unfortunately, in your case it makes absolutely no difference what price you have in mind when you open. The matter is that the Open point is determined by the point in time, and not by the price level. At that point you have the same Bid and Ask prices, and therefore it does not differ from all other ticks in principle. Therefore, open at the moment of the bar opening or at any other moment - the result will be the same. Also, please note that if the bar opening time is specified at 01:00, it does not mean that the first tick of the bar was precisely at 01:00:00. Thus, Open is just a condition of the new bar cut-off time to make it easier to draw charts.