[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 15

The second one.
Files:

r772ra:

Can you see the indicator itself, maybe it's easier to use iCustom;
I don't know HOW to use iCustom, there are a lot of buffers, variables and calculations involved.

Fox_RM:
With iCustom I can't imagine HOW, there are a lot of buffers, variables and calculations involved.

No, through iCustom, it's not easier. I'm getting a beer.

Hello, Can you tell me how the EA can detect when the chart crosses the line previously set by ObjectCreate.

ObjectGetValueByShift it is not?

r772ra:

No, through iCustom, not easier. I'll have a beer.

No, I'd rather have a vodka, it's Friday...

dikson1976-1:
ObjectGetValueByShift isn't it?

Yes it is.

r772ra:

No, better vodka, it's Friday...

))) Ready to answer all questions. The indicator tracks changes in the market balance and reacts by throwing out a histogram bar.

That's why I need an expert at this stage to collect more statistics.

Hello all, advise who knows, on the chart right clicked refresh, and the graph somewhere was given this piece of M15, and on M5, M30 and other halves it is and this piece is not, and that characteristically the price was from 10040,00 to 7045,00, HOW IT IS?

markich:
Hello all, advise who knows, on the chart right clicked refresh, and the graph somewhere is given this piece of M15, and M5, M30 and other Times it is and this piece is not, and that characteristically the price has become from 10040,00 to 7045,00, HOW IT IS?

Spammy