[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 8

rustein:

How to calculate the maximum differencebetween AccountEquity()and AccountBalance() in the history ?

Thank you.

When trading more than 1 instrument (currency pair) it's impossible to calculate, you can only roughly estimate

But there is an indicator which writes everything in the log on each candlestick - max drawdown (separately for each instrument and in total), minimal freemargin, etc. From the log using another indicator you can build simple diagrams directly in the terminal and/or download the log into Excel format and build it

the main indicator ( HistoryInfo_v8_mod.mq4 ) in this post - h t t p : //r u f o r u m .m t 5 . c o m /threads/6429-indikator-orderbalans.-vizualizatsiya-torgovli?p=2139262&viewfull=1#post2139262

other - one or two pages earlier in the same place

haven't posted to codebase yet, I'm still working on it...

FAQ:

If your long trade is the same lot, it will overlap your short trade. That is, if you think in terms of a four, then your stop-loss is triggered.
Thank you. Can I continue working on the four without getting closer to the five because of such "miracles"? Or does it really not have long to live? How do I keep it alive so it doesn't die?

smshev:

When trading more than 1 instrument (currency pair) it cannot be calculated, you can only roughly estimate

Wrong answer.

yosuf: Or does she really not have long to live?

Don't worry, you still have a couple of years guaranteed.

Thank you all very much, I've already started to look into it. :)

FAQ:

The answer is incorrect.
And how do you accurately record on a history, at least a week in length, the values of swaps and DC commissions at a certain point in time, during which several tradesexistedsimultaneously for several instruments (and the opening dates of the trades are different) ?))

Swaps are elementary and so are the commissions - just have a good look at the brokerage site and their terms and conditions.

is it possible to prescribe that if the price closed on a stop it opened a deal in the same direction if it closed on a profit also in the same direction?? just yes or no? )))) thanks))

Nothing is impossible, put pending orders at stoploss and takeaway levels of the previous one and you will be happy

FAQ:
Nothing is impossible, put pending orders at stoploss and takeaway levels of the previous one and you will be happy
Thank you)