FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 281

Tantrik:
what to show ?
Your assumptions on the Jew

yurchenko:
Your assumptions on the eu

so last year's prediction still stands.

eurofunt today, all forecasts on alpari my branch http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=70420

smshev:

instead of the "balance script", would you like to try my hand modification of a well-known indikator?

h t t p : / / ruforum.mt5.com/threads/6429-indikator-orderbalans.-vizualizatsiya-torgovli?p=2240406&viewfull=1#post2240406

maybe it's easier to see.

Thanks, I don't want to get confused (in the readings). I recently registered on mt5 and no avatar! do they post with a delay?

Tantrik:
I'll get used to it. Thanks, I'm not confused (by the readings). I just signed up for mt5 and there is no avatar! do they post with a delay?

I don't know what's up with avatars. I don't think I need one. it's more likely that yours didn't fit the file size. You have to "shrink" the avatar file.

You'll get used to the "readings", maybe))

smshev:

I don't know what's up with avatars. I don't think I need one. it's more likely that yours didn't fit the file size. You have to "shrink" the avatar file.

You'll get used to the "readings", maybe))

here's the kind man gave! and i've got the indies straight in the archives! not even unpacked (maybe i'll have a look at them when i retire)
Files:

Tantrik:
I've got a lot of currencies in my bio!

Well, sort of the same, only in "profile". Yours, moreover, lies in the last L-Zero column - for eurodollar and eurofoundland the same breakeven level shows 1.3253 on open trades))

I take it you did not look at mine

smshev:

It's kind of the same thing, but in profile.

I take it you haven't seen mine.

good luck! (here's a copier I didn't finish! and I paid up front and alas! )

Tantrik:
good luck! (but the copier was not finished for me! and I paid up front and alas!)
copier of transactions between terminals?

smshev:
transaction copier between terminals?
YES