FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 267

rigc:
So, speculators, anyone sold out?
I have sales around 1.33185

this is the picture, because on MT5, overnight scaling in EURUSD raised the order to the breakeven line

EURGBP the robot also opened at night

I started the day with some neat selling of the pound and autrar

Where do we reach today? I have a take at 1.319 if I don't get kicked out of the track

emotraid:

Where do we reach today? I have a take at 1.319 if I don't get kicked out of the track

What's the moose at? Where the moose is, that's where we'll go today :)

I've just written and it's locked up. I'm still going to sell it with a trailing 200.

zxc:

What mark is the moose at? Where the moose is, that's where we'll get to today :)

I'll put the moose at 1.3420, let it gobble ))))

emotraid:
I've just written and closed on the trailing bargain, I'll sell with a trailing 200
Three european exchanges are about to open, so there's a lot of anticipation, if the candle went up before that, I think someone's been fixing the buys

The 1.3415 level should be reached in the current session on Tuesday, and the reactionary high of 1.3486 reached in late February was also within reach. Support at 1.3286 is likely to limit the corrective decline, although there is a technical risk of a fall to 1.3215, which would not hurt the short-term uptrend that started from the higher low of 1.3133 reached on March 22.

that's what the pesky analysts say.

in principle up to 34 would suit me today

Thin market however, flipped short in the New Zealander