FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 155

chepikds:

I can see straight away that you don't understand the origin of volume, there are 3 types of volume:

1.tick

2.futures

3. cluster

I use the last two, in principle they even resonate...

The level of maximal volume tells us about the place with the biggest number of orders, pending orders, no-loss orders... Why? Because the price was at this level for the longest time.

From there you can see if they are useful or not.

I don't deny the existence of tick (number of ticks per unit of time), nor do I deny the existence of futures (a PROFIT of a currency), cluster (a derivative of a derivative). WHERE IS THE REAL VOLUME OF EUR/USD HERE? Real volume as in futures? Like on a fund?

MobileMan:

Absent. It just appeared. I did not see a single false signal during 2 weeks of testing. If I had worked purely on it and entered every time I would have increased my deposit 10 times during those 2 weeks. I have no idea what to do with it. There are just a number of rules for using this indicator. Follow the instructions.

And someone wrote that the signals of this indicator do not always give profits - I disagree. At least for 2 weeks of observation, every signal brought at least 50pp profit, and there were 300pp. I don't know if you read the manual, for example if the trend is strong and downwards the buy signal is skipped and vice versa. That's all.

Two whole weeks? That's the grail.) Don't be ridiculous, I can barely get out of the pattal. What a stubborn fellow, trying to draw the masses with him. Have you ever tried working as a leader?

tingol:
Two whole weeks??? It's a grail!))) Don't be ridiculous, I can barely get out of the pattal. What a stubborn fellow, trying to draw the masses with him. Have you ever tried working as a leader?
I'm not saying that I trade on this indicator, I just watch. So far, really super results. I don't give a shit when people are laughing about grails ) if you notice, I've almost stopped on this branch, just quietly mow the money and that's it. Yeah and I'm tired of fighting with everyone, especially the bulls. Who bait and bait and write that they're holding and will soon be 37-38 figure. Well, well... Gold was also riding high not so long ago and now it's down in general. I said a couple of weeks ago no more buying. Yes, there will be pullbacks, but nothing more than that. Anyway, keep your mockery to yourself. Put your eyes, read the instruction, and observe how many pips you can take, intelligently filtering its signals.

fqbj:
Evra is down, gold should be moving up as well, look out!

Where do you see me getting all fucked up? I've had it up to here.

))) пиз...оболы везде нужны, не принимайте близко к сердцу

Vahrameev_A_A:

I don't deny the existence of tick (number of ticks per unit of time), nor do I deny the existence of futures (a PROFIT of a currency), cluster (a derivative of a derivative). WHERE IS THE REAL VOLUME OF EUR/USD HERE? Real volume as in futures? Like on a fund?

What are you sure about, anyway? Are you sure that your brokerage company allows you to go to World Stack or is it just messing around in its kitchen? If they let you withdraw the money, it's good. If lunar cycles and dubious squares are working for you, it's not bad either. Volume is fashionable now. Observe, learn, trade...

fqbj:

Where do you see me getting all fucked up. I've had it up to here
and I'm not talking about you at all) and I'm a pussy.

IDLER:

What are you sure about, anyway? Are you sure your DC is letting you into World Glass, or is he cheating in his own kitchen? If they let you withdraw the dough, it's fine. If lunar cycles and dubious squares are working for you, it's not bad either. Volume is fashionable now. Observe, learn, trade...

Get off topic. Calm down. All I said was that no one knows the real forex volumes. Fact. You, and not only you, are trying to prove something(!). Which I still do not understand.

MobileMan:
and I'm not talking about you at all ) and I'm a cunt myself.

Don't be so self-critical, respect yourself!

MobileMan:
I'm not saying that I'm trading on this turkey! I'm just observing. So far, a really super result. I don't give a shit when people are laughing at grails) if you notice, I've almost given up on this thread, just quietly mowing the dough and that's all. Yeah and I'm tired of fighting with everyone, especially the bulls. Who bait and bait and write that they're holding and will soon be 37-38 figure. Well, well... Gold was also riding high not so long ago and now it's down in general. I said a couple of weeks ago no more buying. Yes, there will be pullbacks, but nothing more than that. Anyway, keep your mockery to yourself. Put your eyes, read the instruction, and observe how many pips you can take, competently filtering his signals.
Especially bulls are hard to fight, of course)))) . And why bother fighting with someone, I do not understand? I gave my opinion, justified it, and it is up to everyone to accept your opinion or not. Surely you see that half of this thread is a brawl because of you and have not thought about why? I'll tell you why. You're really trying to force your point of view on everyone and a lot of people don't like that very much. You're yelling, "Everybody follow me!!! To the barricades!!!" you are trying to play on baser instincts, showing triple-deposits for the day (you don't show elks and stakes, of course, why). If you do do this deliberately, my advice to you is to open your own branch.