FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 150

Some trade by looking at futures volumes, others look at zig zag - guys this is the crooked way of the currency trader.

Galina_78:
I think you should pay attention to the inscription "trending down strong -90" my opinion

I would like to know what it is "-90", the temperature of the market? It's a bit cold.

Vahrameev_A_A:
Some trade by looking at futures volumes, others look at zig zag - guys this is the crooked way of the currency trader.

If you're hinting at me about the volume of futures, I don't watch them, I just showed them as part of the question )))

Vahrameev_A_A:

I'd also like to know what that -90 market temperature is? It's a bit cold.
I don't know that one.

solar:

If you're hinting at me about futures volumes - I don't watch them at all, I just showed them as part of the question)))

You don't look at futures volumes and neither do I, probably because we don't trade them. And what we trade is unlikely to know this volume. There you go. As part of the question - what the fuck volume could be here????

Galina_78:
this I don't know

I don't know either, and mobile phone probably doesn't know, who does? Who needs this -90? Mobilkin has a thing for trend lines drawn beautifully with a zig zag.

But I know that at 6pm there will be an update from Berdanka

Vahrameev_A_A:

You don't use futures volumes and neither do I, probably because we don't trade them. And what we trade, we are unlikely to know that volume. There you go. As part of the question - what the fuck volume could be here????

well if you can answer the question which is primary? spot market or futures ... then ))))) ....

Vahrameev_A_A:

And how do you trade that?

wait for signals, i don't trade on it.... so i watch his signals.... they don't always give profit, so you have to be more careful))))

By all indications, the eu and pound are down in the coming hours.