FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 146

tingol:
Trade the fooey, it's like that every day, and it's better.
What the fuck? That's all I'm asking for.

rigc:
What the fuck? That's all I'm asking for.
GBPJPY

lotos7:

...watch everything in order... 4 hours in the studio...

...for a daytime channel like this, your grandfather would put you in the corner...

I'm embarrassed to ask, do you have a different channel for each TF? For some reason I have one for all of them... The price doesn't know what pieces of time you've chopped... for it, time is a continuous process... I think so )))))

odiseif:

If you kill time, it's better to kill it with a simple MAKD in search of a pattern of one and a half pips, than to succumb to volumes on the foreign exchange market.

I cited a screenshot of futures... does everyone here drink brake fluid?

Well, we've broken through the low, let's keep falling!

fqbj:
Well the low has been breached, let's keep falling!
I don't believe it, the breakout did not involve high volumes, I think it was a bad test and we go up. It is true, the markets have not opened yet, i could be wrong. Don't be cruel if anything :)

Evra is down, gold should still be moving up, watch out!

OlegTs:
I don't believe it, the breakout didn't involve high volumes, I think it was a bad test and we go up. True, the stock exchanges have not opened, I could be wrong. Do not be cruel if anything :)

does not believe it )))) but it goes )))

Said flat at the beginning of the week - so flat. What are we waiting for? Why aren't we pipping? Work, work! The time of bulls and bears centrifugal starts, there will be a movement in the market. I posted the charts on Sunday, I won't repeat them. Margaret, thank you!

DragonSL:
Said flat at the beginning of the week - so flat. What are we waiting for? Why aren't we pipping? Work, work! The time of bulls and bears centrifugal starts, there will be a movement in the market. I posted the charts on Sunday, I won't repeat them. Margaret, thank you!
Well, they have already pipped))) the day plan is fulfilled, and we are ready to pick our noses))))