FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 144

Nesradamus:

..you have to watch everything in order... 4 hours in the studio...

...for a daytime channel like this, your grandfather would put you in the corner...

Margaret, thank you!!!

MobileMan:

Is it far? more like a local bounce and should continue falling

I want to know myself!!!!! There were some huge moose suddenly, horror!!! And in Europe everything seems fine, at least not that bad.

Dimka-novitsek:

I want to know myself!!!!! The moose here are suddenly huge, the horror!!! And in Europe everything seems fine, well at least not as bad.

There is no consensus among analysts about the euro's prospects

As widely expected, the US Federal Reserve is unlikely to change its current policy course today, but at the same time rising oil prices and a recovering US labour market could give additional hawkish tones to the accompanying statement from the Fed.

If the text of the statement broadly echoes Bernanke's remarks from two weeks ago that no new stimulus may be needed, "it could provide additional support for the dollar", Danske Bank analysts wrote.

"However, we doubt this impact will be long-lasting as we predict that a return of risk appetite will support the euro and commodity currencies," they add. "Thus, we continue to recommend buying EUR/USD on the downside."

At the same time, their Wells Fargo Bank colleagues note: "Today's moves show that the euro's behaviour is transitional on its way to becoming a 'funding currency'. The single currency is losing ground even as stock markets are rising."

Keyword: FOREX

It doesn't matter where it goes, it would be a thrill to have movements like today's every day))))

Thank you!

rigc:
I don't care where it goes, it would be a thrill if there was movement like today every day))))
Weird dancing. Yesterday there was volume and there was no movement. Today there is movement and the volume is Asian. It's a trick...

Two businessmen meet
-one to the other.
-went down $1.5 million on stocks.
-and I lost 2.5 million in real estate.
-Yeah, well, it's a crisis, isn't it? -Anything positive?
-some chicks at $100 again.......

IDLER:
Weird dancing. Yesterday there was volume and there was no movement. Today there is movement and the volume is Asian. They're playing tricks...

What fucking volume, where do you get it?

rigc:
it doesn't matter where it goes, if there was movement like today every day it would be a buzz))))
Trade fwiw, it's like this every day, and better.