FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 141

MOHCTP36:

I do not understand the reaction to the news.

because everything sucks and this data has no impact anymore))))

MOHCTP36:

I do not understand the reaction to the news.

March 13th. /Dow Jones/. Any rally in the euro/US dollar pair following the release of the ZEW index is likely to be limited, Morgan Stanley says. The bank expects pressure on the pair to remain downward. The bank has an open short position on the pair from 1.3250, with 1.2860 chosen as the target level. At the time of writing, the pair was trading at 1.3130. The bank notes that the 50-day moving average is at 1.3095, with the recent low at 1.3080, and a break of the latter would create a downside risk towards 1.2975.

21april:

13 March. /Dow Jones/. Any gains in the euro/US dollar pair following the release of the ZEW index are likely to be limited, Morgan Stanley says. The bank expects pressure on the pair to remain downward. The bank has an open short position on the pair from 1.3250, with 1.2860 chosen as the target level. At the time of writing, the pair was trading at 1.3130. The bank notes that the 50-day moving average is at 1.3095, with the recent low at 1.3080, and a break of the latter would create a downside risk towards 1.2975.

Thank you I remember the same situation for the dollar in the not too distant past.

Shit, I'm getting a little pissed off at work. I just got in. Hello, everybody! Solo as usual. I think there's some serious support at 1.3080-1.3100. Bounced from there several times already. So. Although we are going down today, but 1.3090 may not be the breakthrough. Therefore, according to the situation. We can still bounce up and more than once. But, if we break it, it will go down steeply! I've been in a sell myself since the morning. I would buy somewhere near 1.3065 - to be sure. This was my forecast.

one last bounce left! )))) flew through it realised people are rocketing down!!!

Where do we drop to? Who knows???

vladds:
Where do we fall to? Who knows???
Bounce!

I bought some!

yurchenko:
Bounced back!

so will the fall continue or is that all for today?