FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 138

MobileMan:
It's a real pain in the ass today... don't even bother trading, it's no fun...

You're so fussy... I think it's a great market. Open it and hold it.

solar:

You're picky, but I think it's a great market. Open and hold.
But while you're holding it, something could happen and the price could go the wrong way.

MobileMan:
But while you're holding it, something may happen and the price may go the wrong way...
You didn't work in the market in the pre-crisis years... Once the price has taken a direction, it goes in a low flat and you cannot tell when it will change...

MobileMan:
but while you're holding it, something could happen and the price could go the wrong way.

anything can happen ... Even when you walk down the street, a brick may fall off the roof (in our post-Soviet cities) ... and this is the market ))) and that says it all.

margaret:
In Moscow, the currency market opens at 16:00 and the stock market at 17:30

Thank you! That's 14:00 terminal time!

tomorrow we put on our skullcaps IF THE PRICE WALKS FROM 3190... and to the South and far away...

lotos7:

tomorrow we put on our skullcaps IF THE PRICE WALKS FROM 3190... and to the South and far away...

bet down from 3190 also hope for a bear! :)

vladds:
bet down from 3190 also hope for a bear! :)

I'm on a bull))))

although hz.... let's see)))

rigc:

I'm on a bull))))

although hz.... we'll see)))

March 13 /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair rose to 1.3188(91) from a low of 1.3146 earlier amid stop-loss triggers around 1.3160 and higher, a senior dealer at a major Japanese bank said. He notes that strong resistance awaits the pair around 1.3250