Martin plus loci - page 14

Yeah, it couldn't be easier...

sulentev:

How about this (I don't know if anyone has suggested it before or not):

1. open a locked position with lot =lot

2. Exposing profits (less than 50 pips is not recommended, better 100 for an even account)

3. at profit level, put two pending orders =2 *lot

When the price reaches the level of one of take-profits, one of the positions with 100 point profit is closed, and two positions are opened (one for sell, the other for buy). Thus we have a two-loop martingale with locked position. If you calculate the initial lot size correctly you will be able to withstand drawdowns of 800 pips and most importantly earn profit.

How much are you trading?
Trading hands?
Interesting approach, in my opinion there is a razzer.
I'd like to try it out on a microreal.

And here we have an Expert Advisor, just set the same parameters
and add a lot exponent.
I am going to test it as it is.

Frank_ud.mq4

panzernik:
How much are you trading?
Trading hands?
Interesting approach, in my opinion there is a razzer.
I would like to test it on micro real.
I trade on the real (cent account without swaps) with 1,000 quid on my account with the help of an EA (auto mt4).

sulentev:
I trade on the real account (cent account without swaps) with 1000 quid, using an EA (auto mt4). If a large drawdown appears, I switch it off and start working with my hands. using this method, there is always a current loss, it's a martingale. so I need a lot of money.

I would like to share my forex Expert Advisor with you, my code is too complicated and I only know how to tweak indicators and Expert Advisors a bit. If you do not know how to do that, it may be a good reason why I don't like to tinker with other people's code :)

panzernik:

I'd like to share my EA, because the code in frank_ud is too complicated, while I only know how to tweak indicators and EAs slightly. I think it's time to understand why programmers don't like to tinker with other people's code :)
I posted it above, illan-like