Martin plus loci - page 12

How about this (I don't know if anyone has already suggested it or not):

1. open a locked position with lot =lot

2. Exposing profits (less than 50 pips is not recommended, better 100 for an even account)

3. at profit level, put two pending orders =2 *lot

When the price reaches the level of one of take-profits, one of the positions with 100 point profit is closed, and two positions are opened (one for sell, the other for buy). Thus we have a martingale of two bends with a locked position. If you calculate the initial lot size correctly you will be able to withstand drawdowns of 800 pips and most importantly earn profit.

sulentev:

How about this (I don't know if anyone has already suggested it or not):

1. open a locked position with lot =lot

2. Exposing profits (less than 50 pips is not recommended, better 100 for an even account)

3. at profit level, put two pending orders =2 *lot

When the price reaches the level of one of take-profits, one of the positions with 100 point profit is closed, and two positions are opened (one for sell, the other for buy). Thus we have a martingale of two bends with a locked position. If you calculate the initial lot size correctly you will be able to withstand drawdowns of 800 pips and most importantly earn profit.

By the way, I would be grateful if someone could suggest an Expert Advisor that trades according to this scheme or could write one.

sulentev:
What is the purpose of a loca in this system?

DmitriyN:
What is the purpose of a loca in this system?
There are two goals; 1- to reduce drawdown and increase free margin 2 if price moves in the wrong direction very much, you still make money

Lock is good for freezing an unprofitable order, and then you have to think how to destroy it quickly without a loss, but trading with it on purpose is not good enough, just to tie up extra margin for nothing...

sulentev:
By the way, I would be grateful to someone who could recommend an EA that uses this scheme or write it

There is an EA that trades both ways using martingale, but without pendulums - in this kind of work a part of positions is hedged by itself ....

It is true there is no strict binding "100 for even" but there is an optimisable step ...

the Expert Advisor opens and closes orders by the signal of the CCI indicator and the settings for the village and the bay are different (separate and optimized separately from each other)

This is what I got

Martin2 ? I'll try to test it. I use Auto-MT4build220 for myself. And I hedge manually.

sulentev:
Martin2 ? I'll try to test it. I use Auto-MT4build220 for myself. And I hedge it manually.

I wonder how you will manage to test it - the EA is not on the internet - I just - just made it ....

didn't know)))and I was about to start looking...

sulentev:
I didn't know))) and I was about to start looking...

Shall we swap for Auto-MT4build220 because it's too lazy to look it up on the net...