Martin plus loci - page 10

ivandurak:
The Expert Advisor is written in A, so there should not be any tricks with net gross positions in principle, everything is as in life. I will have to look into it to make sure I am not wrong. The Expert Advisor was optimized on the period from 01.01.2010-01.06.2010 and tested on the period from 2007.01.01 till today, so almost everything that was presented was a forward position with a small backlog in the middle. The fact that sooner or later will be caca I know, I also know that it should not work in principle, but the fact is that there are 4000 deals mainly of forward, we should analyze them.
I'm talking about Thomas, and you're talking about Thomas... :)))

Tantrik:
the answer is the euro pound.

Without indicators, without anything I trade with scripts on a semi-automatic machine )))) I trade without indicators and without anything else, without scripts and with semi-automatic trading system. For now I trade micro orders on my real account, but I would like to cheeky up seriously and take a bite out of brokerage companies)))

artikul:

Without indicators, without anything I trade with scripts on a semi-automatic machine )))) I trade without indicators and without bullshit, I use scripts in semi-automatic mode ))) The primary orders are opened at random (random way) like in the video))) For now I trade micro orders on my real account, but I would like to cheekily cheat and get rid of my brokerage company's money)))

Good luck!

Tantrik:
Good luck!

More to you, too ))))

artikul:

More for you too ))))
I assure you, just got in the way with the euro pound)

OnGoing:
I assure you, just got in the way with the euro pound)
Do you know the euro pound? looked into it recently - analysis of 3-4 instruments AND!!! entry on the euro pound with stops of 10pp!!! (that's even a lot of 10, 5!)

Tantrik:
Do you know the euro pound? looked into it recently - analysis of 3-4 instruments AND!!! entry on the euro pound with stops of 10pp!!! (that's even a lot of 10, 5!)
Entries are understandable, but how much money)

OnGoing:
Entries are understandable, but how money)
Absolutely! but you can back up sell stops (or buy stops) with 3 parts just in case.

Tantrik:
Absolutely! but you can back up sell stops (or buy stops) with 3 parts just in case.
I don't think so)

OnGoing:
I don't think so.)
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/46596/page234 screenshot. And there is nothing puzzling - eur forecast 60%, pound forecast 60 - 70%, dollar index (think eur) forecast 60-70%, euro pound forecast 60% are individual probabilities, but the total is over a hundred.