I'll buy a councilor - page 12

Trololo:

I did not read them thoroughly, afraid to go completely crazy, but it seems that stationarity has not been found there either.

It was just a problem statement. Although the idea is simple - find the coefficients and that's it - it's done. Here it is - a stationary series... However, simple logic says 3=1*3, and also 3=3*1, and also 3=0.1*30 and so on. Have you grasped the fact of profit? Who will be luckier - you or the quote-booker? And who can set these coefficients?

Although there is evidence of inpatient care. Maybe there is even a strategy behind it?

new-rena:
This was just a problem statement. Although the idea is simple - find the coefficients and that's it - it's a stationary series. However, simple logic says 3=1*3, and also 3=3*1, and also 3=0.1*30 and so on. Have you grasped the fact of profit? Who will be luckier - you or the quote-booker?

i don't get it. can i get it again?

I personally think that the stationarity of coefficients and prices are not the same thing. I personally understood the stationarity to be an intra-price movement process.

Trololo:

I don't understand. Could we go again?

I personally understood the stationarity of coefficients and prices to be different. I personally understood the stationarity as the processes of intra-price movements.

The author of that thread referred to the writings of two people who cut down Nobel.

The idea is that it is possible in a huge period of time to bring the series consisting of quotes closer to the stationary one and to construct a line around which the maximal quotes will be equidistant. However the authors have not considered that these calculations are correct only for the current moment. Afterwards the ratios of the stationary series will change in an undefined direction.

Intra-price fluctuation processes are something. I'm working on it myself right now))))

As for the price coefficients, you shouldn't expect them to show so-and-so soon, and then so-and-so (absolute price predictions like yours 3=1*3 and 3=3*1, and 3=0.1*30).

say, you have trade signals appear when the zero line is crossed (the line that separates the semi-periods), up-sell, down-buy, or something like that.

So now evaluate the importance of the line itself, it's not stationary, there will be a shortcut to the crossing, somewhere it's more likely to be crossed.

Trololo:

Let's say your trade signals appear when you cross the zero line (the line that separates the semi-periods), up-sell, down-buy, or something like that.

So now evaluate the importance of the line itself, it's not stationary either, there will be a shortcut to the crossing, somewhere there will be a more powerful crossover.

Maybe. But I have no conclusions yet. Like you say - building a zero line

new-rena:
Maybe. But I have no conclusions yet. Like you say, I'm drawing a zero line.

Well, maybe soon the invisible fighters will come around.

If you are good at filters, I have a present for you. I don't understand it anyway, but it may be useful.

The picture seems to be in the right direction. show me the result later, at least one look at the final picture.

i'm a cobbler without boots)))))))

Trololo:

Well, maybe soon the invisible fighters will come.

If you are good at filters, I have a present for you. I don't understand it anyway, but it may be useful.

The picture seems to be in the right direction. show me the result later, at least one look at the final picture.

I'm a cobbler without a shoe)))))))

It's beautiful, but it's not right yet. I don't like it yet. The one below will be prettier. It's about the deviation from the price:

new-rena:

It's beautiful, of course, but it's not the same yet. I don't like it yet. The one below would be prettier. It's about the deviation from the price already:

well here my eyes are scattered in different directions and don't know what to look at to draw the right conclusion)))))))

Trololo:

well here my eyes are scattered in different directions and don't know what to look at to draw the right conclusion)))))))
Conclusion - left the price - stop for now. do not trade. Moves away from the calculated price in a flat, for the most part. Also a trend reversal is traceable. but not for sure. This is just the beginning for now....

DimaMA:
Greetings. I'm on forex for the 2nd year, tired of going through a bunch of owls that are posted everywhere. Currently learning how to program and working on my system. Searching and learning, long stages, but I want to earn now. I have invested a couple of times in Trust Funds and in PAMM, almost lost the major part of funds. I realized that no one except me would be able to keep an eye on my money better.
So I want to buy a good EA. I`ll consider serious variants, write in person or on e-mail: dima.malishev@inbox.ru

Let me tell you a real life story: I have been trading forex for five years now. At the end of 2009 I met a trader who had over 12 years' experience. Only the last 7 years have brought him consistent success in his work. Before that time he had some ups and downs, as well as everyone else. He studied a lot of literature and works of many gurus. But he settled on one... Because in their works, there was something similar to his experience and what the trader saw on the naked chart. After studying the naked chart of price movement for 5-7 months he only found new patterns and later learned to determine the future movement to the pips. After a long conversation I managed to convince him to create this indicator (he created it all by hand). Within a month this indicator was created based on his layouts. It cost me $5500 (I got into this venture only after I became convinced of its veracity! It works (note immediately that not one of my screenshots on this forum, it's not ;0)) ). For another 2-3 months I have made my improvements and now just lepota. What I'm writing about it: if simple information, but very smart costs so much, then you can imagine how much a good EA may cost. So you can't buy anything cheap ;0))