For the consideration of professionals. - page 5

Integer:

1. It's not so pointless, with stock and all.

2. How good is this thing if it was "mistakenly" rejected because of the profit of one order (and the profit is less than the planned profit of one order).

1. The margin is a good thing, of course... Especially when there is a lot of it. ))

2. Well, according to the tester the drawdown is big, not everyone wants to check it manually afterwards for nothing. ))

khorosh:
Who understands MQL4 code.
The question was about what you want to calculate something for. Sometimes, before doing something people ask themselves why they need it and what is the use of it. Because it may turn out that there is no benefit and they really need something else.

Andrei01:
The question was about what you want to count something for. Sometimes, before doing something, people ask themselves why they want to do it and what is the use of it. It may turn out that there is no benefit and that what they really need is something else.
They need to know how much the equity may decrease as far as possible. In order to estimate the initial deposit amount by this value.

khorosh:
In order to know how much the equity can drop down to the maximum. In order to estimate the value of the initial deposit according to this value.

To calculate the initial deposit, you need to know the maximum downward fall in the deposit, not the equity.

Andrei01:

To calculate the initial deposit, you need to know the maximum drop in the deposit, not the equity.

If the value of the initial deposit is less than the possible equity drop, there may well be a margin call under adverse circumstances.

khorosh:
If the value of the initial deposit is less than the possible fall in equity, then a margin call under adverse circumstances may well be in order.

The value of the initial deposit drop and the margin call are not always related to the equity drop. It is therefore not possible to make adequate calculations based on this.

Andrei01:
The magnitude of the initial deposit drop and the margin call are not always related to the equity drop. Therefore adequate calculations cannot be made on the basis of this.
Thank you for enlightening us illiterates. Go back to the sixth ward and take a pie from the shelf - you have honestly earned it.

Reshetov:
Thank you for enlightening us illiterates. Go back to ward six and take a pie from the shelf - you have honestly earned it.

Reshetov:
Thank you for enlightening us illiterates. Go back to ward six and take a pie from the shelf - you have honestly earned it.
Pardon me, I meant that there are other reasons for the drop in equity. Not just because of a drop in the deposit. For example there was a big drop in equity and the deposit didn't fall at all.

Andrei01:
The magnitude of the initial deposit drop and the margin call are not always related to the equity drop. Therefore adequate calculations cannot be made on the basis of this.
Your insistence on denying the obvious is worthy of better use. I give up, I no longer have the strength to prove anything to you.