Which DC should I place my EA on so it doesn't get stolen? - page 7

Is it possible to upload a Norton-Security type of software to the server? If I'm not mistaken, it encrypts all content, including exe files, and expands them on the fly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, who knows.

whatever you want... it's just a regular wind-up, but not you...

I had a hobbyist ask me the same question.

I gave him some advice when he was working with the vpc. I downloaded eh4. I loaded it into the terminal and ran defrag.

The only thing you get after defrag is the memory of the owl. technically, you can get it out of there, but that's either a big fee or a love of the game.

neama:

and ran a defrag.

defrag what?

Andrei01:
defrag what?

VPS == normal machine. just a virtual one. for cat experiments take an oracle virtual machine. make a virtual machine put meta there. put metatrader there. then put owl. throw it on a chart. after that take down eh4 - advisor. and defrag the virtual machine's virtual disk. that's it advisor lives only in virtual machine memory. no one else where it lives...

same thing with a wpc...

When the owl is running in your trader, you can safely tear down the EA file and defragment the hard drive on the virtual machine ...

you can only take your algorithm out of memory or out of sheer enthusiasm, or it costs more than 50 tonnes of green.

that's about it...

neama:

and defrag the virtual machine's virtual drive. that's it, the EA only lives in the virtual machine's memory. it's nowhere else...

If you defrag just to erase the source, then you can make ex4 empty. then defrag is not needed either.

Andrei01:
If defrag is only to erase source you can make eh4 empty. then defrag is not needed either.

as an option...

I generally think that in terms of protection and other things I should leave the trading functions in the board and put the signals on something of my own...

neama:

In general, in terms of protection and other things, I think that the trading functions should be left in the board and the signals should be transferred to something of their own...

)))... I think this is the best way to keep the trading functions in an owl. ))

Andrei01:
I would need 2 vpbs, one more for signals. ))

well, in my neighborhood, a belimit whistle costs 50 lei per month for 150 roubles.

And optics costs 75 lei - 225 rubles...

so I will not buy a VPN, and so there is an admin periodically put a beer ...

so the question is if the voltage drop in three hours, you can lock up or something else to come up with.

paukas:

One last piece of advice I'll give you.

Never brag or flaunt your stats. It's bad luck.

You can jinx it.

fozi:
You can jinx it.

Didn't you know?

There's a special service now -- put a spell on an Expert Advisor based on its state. 100 quid :)