Which DC should I place my EA on so it doesn't get stolen? - page 4

OnGoing:

1. It's an extreme option, so to speak, although for people living in the countryside it's the best (and in some cases the only possible) option.

But in general, the probability of one week blackout at your place of residence and emergency situation in data-centre are about equal.

2. Plus, as I said, the complexity of configuration, plus the need for constant monitoring. You can't just set it up and forget about it.

There is a good topic on this forum, so he described all the nuances of configuration and emergency situations on a remote host. I do not remember now only the name of the branch. But after that, frankly, for a long time abandoned the desire to trust the owl someone else's hardware.

1. In any city in any area can be a "routine" delayed or repair work - well, transformer at the substation flew - we're not talking about weekly outages, but at least 12 hours to keep the laptop - I thought maybe somehow "parallelize" to it for these purposes ... I agree - it doesn't happen very often, but it can happen nonetheless... anyone.

2. You have to look and solve something in any case... Again, there have been cases with my laptop - I monitor it remotely, by changing the balance of my trading account from my personal account - one day I arrive and it has "gone" to sleep mode and does not come out of it... hangs on and that's it... all the terminals and everything else... like this... on a UPU is unlikely to hang servers like this? Again, how to programmatically control the presence of a connection on the main line? in its absence - to switch to an auxiliary? there are also many questions... If the account is not cent... ...then... All in all, you have to decide.

Roman.:

1. In any city in any area may be held "routine" delayed or repair work - well, transformer at the substation flew - we're not talking about weekly outages, but at least 12 hours to keep the laptop - I thought maybe somehow "parallel" to him for these purposes ... I agree - it doesn't happen very often, but it can happen nonetheless... anyone.

2. We need to look at it and solve something in any case... Again, there have been cases with my laptop - I monitor it remotely for changes in the trading account balance from my personal account - one day I arrive and it has "gone into hibernation mode" and does not come out of it... hangs on and that's it... all the terminals and everything else... like this... on a UPU is unlikely to hang servers like this? Again, how to programmatically control the presence of a connection on the main line? in its absence - to switch to an auxiliary? there are also many questions... If the account is not cent... ...then... All in all, we should decide.

I agree, the connection needs to be solved, but it's probably the only problem. And if the laptop is properly configured (not to go into hibernation, etc.), plus have a second and third battery) then there will be far fewer problems IMHO.

OnGoing:
I agree, you have to deal with the connection, but that's probably the only problem. And if the notebook is well configured (that does not go into hibernation, etc.), plus stock up on the second and third battery) then the problems will be much less IMHO.

"... it is necessary to solve with the connection, but it is probably the only problem" - most likely so. I've been working on this topic lately... I don't know if it's a matter of switching the connection yet...

But, something makes me want to try out the UPU... what it is and what it's all about - I've read some reviews (I don't rule out custom ones) for the UPU - everything seems GOOD...

We'll have to see... the topic is open.

Roman.:

"...the connection has to be solved, but that's probably the only problem." - that's probably the case. I've been working on it lately... I don't know if it's a problem for me yet...

As they say, if you don't know something, ask your neighbour and he'll google it )

OnGoing:
As they say, if you don't know something, ask your neighbour and he'll Google it.)
:-) I'm sorry. I knew you couldn't say no to the judge from Provence... :-)

Roman.:
:-) I'm sorry. I knew you couldn't say no to the judge from Provence... :-)
Always a pleasure... the farmer sees the farmer from afar)

OnGoing:
As they say, if you don't know something, ask your neighbour and he'll Google it.)

I think you have to dig in the direction of Linux and the Reserved file system.

They are not afraid of the World Consortium. (They can't be tampered with if you're not fooling around, just like SSL).

What kind of nonsense are you writing?

1. If the owls will be very stable and make a lot of money, then think about where you will store all this money so that the tax authorities do not know about it, because if they find out, they will find a reason to shut you down.

2. any of your computers (VPS or netbook) is connected to the internet. Believe me, if you get caught with big profits, the interested people with the help of hackers will get on your computer anyway. Of course, if the price of the issue - from 50k.

There is a way out of this situation.

Reduce the risk and the profitability of the system. Open PAMM. And you will have serious investors and decent earnings and less conflicts with brokerage companies.

PS. Use any VPS! Even for 10 euros will do and torture yourself with safety till the first 100k.

S. Yesenin: "Show me that man!"

Ha-ha-ha. Did you really come up with something that someone would want to steal? ))))))))))))))

Ugh. Friday. Yes! I've been drinking, too! But not to this extent...

Svinozavr:

S. Yesenin: "Show me that man!"

Ha-ha-ha. Did you really come up with something that someone would want to steal? ))))))))))))))

Ugh. Friday. Yes! I've been drinking, too! But not to this extent...

I'll tell you - you won't believe this. I found something for free on the Internet that I'd love to steal.