Which DC should I place my EA on so it doesn't get stolen? - page 3

valenok2003: Take the USB plug from your modem and stick it in your... ear (from the USB modem user manual 2050)
Better not in your ear, but somewhere between your lower back and the back of your knee )))) It will be much more effective ))))

You have to sign up with every possible DC. Play for a week - win - withdraw. Put it on the other. etc. In a circle. As a result, after some time you will bring the big sum to the first brokerage company (of course, if it is a grail) that will be glad and will give you some more profit. You earn money and go back to the next brokerage company.

neama:

That's a different topic, don't you think?

If you don't have much money for yourself, get a netbook. At least 2 younets and an oops on top. And happiness will come to you...

Why make up any extra entities...

but if you make a million... I don't think that question will even arise.

How do you automatically transfer these two "internet" lines when there's no connection to the main line... ...when the connection is restored, the connection will be switched from the auxiliary line to the main line again.

Has this question been discussed elsewhere?

I came to the conclusion that if the money is the same (I thought - for Altai - one and the same), then it's better to throw the combos with terminals on VPS and not bother to keep track of connections "youneta" and terminals on a beech with "upsom".

Again, I have had cases where the power outage (repair the line or something else - I HZ) for over 8 hours - ie a full working day (daylight hours). I look - I have a laptop with my oops - all off, oops do not beep, no light, and with it the Internet from the provider "Inteleka" - now it bought MTS - they have their own lines, and the connection is lost, if the lights go out, ie phone line is free - it is also possible to you auxiliary charge line ...the more so, on my owls, levels of points and stops are virtual - then, indeed, you need to take a diesel generator ... and - also hook it to a device, like a relay, that when you cut power from the outlet, it was running and in standalone mode - flailing - again, the tube where to withdraw it - in the window? :-) I've got plastic windows - no vents... :-) I'll have to hang the kandik with a technological hole in the wall for the generator ... I'm wondering whether it's worth the trouble, if you've charged 500 p/month for the UPU and don't have to worry about such issues...

valenok2003:
Register on all possible brokerage companies. Play for a week - win - withdraw. Put it on another one. In a circle. As a result, after some time you will bring the big sum to the first brokerage company (of course, if you have a grail), the company will be glad and will give you some more profit. You earn money and go back to the next brokerage company.

So not 4 admins, but 100 will thank me.

I'm seriously asking and it's full of spam!

There is no good Internet in our area - there are frequent interruptions at the most trading times.

I have written a scalping EA and it wants to close 10-20 orders per day on each symbol.

Have you tried to run Metatrader under Linux?

It seems that you can protect yourself from copying...

Eugene1:

I'm seriously asking and it's full of spam!

There's a bit of a joke in every joke. When you find the answer to the subject, you'll start asking other questions. And suddenly you'll realise that no one was joking.

And before you ask, you should have searched for "VPS server." It's not the first time this topic has come up.

Roman.:

... charge owls to the UPU for 500 p/month and you don't have to worry about such issues...

If only. Just the problems with vpc's are over the top. To set it up validly (scheduled, abnormal restarts, break of connection on the line, etc.) and foresee all situations, you need a lot of hard work. Or to keep an eye on it yourself all the time. So why such a joy, and even for 500 rubles. a month, if the laptop put and forward, chop the money).

Eugene1:

So not 4 admins but 100 will thank me.

I'm seriously asking and it's a complete spam topic!

Think in the direction of choosing a UPU office - do a search on the website - there are branches, the topic has already been discussed.

I now do not remember the references, but I stopped at these (search look here via google - read reviews) - 1gb.ru, vpsnow.ru.

IMHO, who needs them - your owls? :-) Is it the World Consortium of Banks - also search here by google: "World Consortium of Banks" site:mql4.com. So he knows everything about everybody and is already raking in cash with your scalper, downloading it from your terminal via remote desktop... :-)

IMHO, do not sweat it - better think about how to trust the strategy (at least in terms of accounting virtual levels of take and stop), and organisational issues - such as how to deal with Internet outages and electricity, grinding on the real, in a word, whether all the errors are processed, etc.

OnGoing:
If only. Just the problems with vpc's are over the top. To configure it in a valid way (planned, abnormal restarts, break of connection on the main line, etc) and to foresee all situations, one has to put much effort. Or to keep an eye on it yourself all the time. So why such a joy, and even for 500 rubles. a month, if the laptop and put forward, cut the money).

So you need a diesel generator or a "rack" of upps... :-)

Prices for the Internet: 1. Inteleka - MTS - on their wires - 500 p./month. + telephone auxiliary line - 500 p / month (+ automatic forwarding lines between a lack of connectivity on the main) + "rack" of Ups or a diesel generator.

2. Inteleka - MTS - on its own wires - 500 p/month. + UPU - 500 p/month.

What to choose?

Roman.:

Prices for the internet: 1. Inteleka - MTS - on their wires - 500 p / month. + auxiliary line through the phone - 500 p / month (+ automatic forwarding lines between themselves in the absence of a connection on the main) + "rack" of Ups or diesel-generator.

2. Inteleka - MTS - on its own wires - 500 p/month. + UPU - 500 p/month.

What to choose?

There are options,

1. Get a job as an airfield controller or a nurse in surgery.

2. Move to the other side of the Moscow Ring Road.

3. While writing councillors, and wait for civilisation to reach you. If you want to speed up the process, think about who you are going to vote for.

Roman.:

Just an extreme variant, though, for people living in the countryside, the best (and sometimes the only possible) one.

But, in general, the probability of blackout at your place of residence and emergencies in data-centre are about the same. Plus, as I said, the complexity of configuration, plus the need for constant monitoring. You can't just set it up and forget about it.

There is a good topic on this forum, so he described all the nuances of configuring and emergency situations on a remote host. I do not remember now only the name of the branch. But after that, to be honest, for a long time I had no desire to trust someone else's hardware.